Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im delivering a part to one of my dealers.. and i make a U turn (where its legal mind you) and the tires get a liiittlle loose, but not intentionally.
My luck.. there was a cop right behind me that was coming the direction i turned on to.
Pulled me right over, (50 feet from the driveway i had to pull into) and he tells me i dont know how to drive, and asks if i want him to show me how to turn right?
I was like.. "on your cute little bike?" and he gets pissed off at me and says "no in your car.. would you like me to show you?"
I said "dont touch my car" lol

So anyways.. he gives me a damn ticket for "Unsafe Turn"
and then proceeds to take away my AZ Drivers license.
Now i am under the impression, that you only have to have a CA drivers license if you are a resident, and in order to be a resident, you have to have a sustained address. Well i dont have a permenent address as I am in the process of getting my own place (been staying with a friend) So i technically am not a resident. (as per DMV, and i have asked 3 DMV representatives and they all said the same thing)
So he gives me a citation for "Unlicensed Driver" wtf??
and he marked "not correctable" wtf??
AND he took my license and says i cant drive in this state. wtf?!
what do I do?
Also.. who in the hell gave him the right, to take away my ability to drive in AZ, by taking my license? im pissed ( im going to AZ this weekend, go figure huh?)

·
Banned
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i know. but i could care less.

i moved this topic to Parking Lot if you want to join in on people so shocked that i was a dick to a "cop"

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
bad move on being a smartass to a cop.....even if he is wrong just agree with what he is saying and take care of it the right way by reporting him...

BTW....thats what you get for dealing with a prick state like california....i was born and raised in socal and i will never live there again unless the Air Force stations me there. in that case my cars will remain registered in NC and so will my driving license and because i am in the military i can do that

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
you kinda asked for it.

well go to the judge. see what you can do

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Go to the station he reports to, ask for his watch commander.. and kindly ask that they return your license back to you...
I don't see the basis of taking it.:rolleyes:

This is one of those times, where the 1st thing you say is:
"I apologize officer, I cut my steering wheel a bit to much and my rear tire broke loose on the sandy pavement....etc.. etc.."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts