Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Lsportline springs installed which I bought from steve at Lextasy. He referred me to a shop and I got them installed for a good price. Hes a cool guy and I would be happy to deal with lextasy again.

As far as handling goes, I really cant tell the difference between the new springs and stock..really nice ride.

Ill post before and after pics in a sec.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Yeah, Lsportline Springs handle alot better than stock...but its even smoother IMO, whoelse out there have a set of these springs except me and AstroLux? had them installed for 4 - 5 months now and they are still awesome...:D

Matt :D

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
I barely see a difference. You didnt take the pics at the same height and angle so its hard to tell. Stand in the same place you took the first pic and park the car in the same spot as well.

Otherwise, i hope it lowered it alot more than it did.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea..i was hoping it would be a bit more..but after they settle it should be nice. Ill try and take more pics.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Yeah had mine for 5 months now...still .75" drop rear and 1.45" rear...not 1.45" all round...it's all bull shit.

Matt :)

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i beg to differ..when i first got the springs on it was an easy 3 finger gap in the front..and a tight 3 finger in the rear. Now..a week later..its a comfortable two finger in front and a tight 2 finger in rear. i like it personally. I would take pics but my camera is outta town with the paps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts