Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Congratulations

I believe you are the first person to receive an MKII, 2nd Generation, IS! Best of luck to you, and let the modding begin...

PS. Get some pictures of the interior/engine bay
-Dan

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
welcome, congrats and enjoy!

time for webmaster to open up the new sections and move this in there!

·
Registered
138 Posts
That's one sweet looking Lexus with my favorite color choice. I'm quite sure your new ride will be turning much heads within the neighborhood. Enjoy and report with the ride after breaking in period.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
How much did you pay OTD?

Also keep us updated how much mpg you get over time and if you experience any problems with it!

We seriously need a new section for the IS250/350!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gsrthomas said:
How much did you pay OTD?

Also keep us updated how much mpg you get over time and if you experience any problems with it!

We seriously need a new section for the IS250/350!!
I paid the sticker plus tax and title.
There is almost no movement on the price. :(

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
not a fan of that fake wood trim in the center...looks very out of place and belongs on the ES330...:lol: I wonder what is underneath it?

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
That's not fake wood trim. That's acually wood trim manufactured by Yamaha. Think Yamaha piano wood.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
not a fan of that fake wood trim in the center
Same with me. That and the center stack is one of the main things that makes me not like the new IS. I could care less if it was some ultra rare real mahogany. I still would not want it in the IS.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Flipside909 said:
That's not fake wood trim. That's acually wood trim manufactured by Yamaha. Think Yamaha piano wood.
well since you are the resident know it all, perhaps that is true...however, I think it looks FAKE and CHEAP....and out of place...IMHO

1 - 20 of 87 Posts