Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is not the right forum, but since there are a lot of people here so I thought I share my joy and excitement.

I found a great deal on the Lexus IS300 diecast at the following website

http://wildcollections.zoovy.com/category/3.lexus/

It's $39.99, plus California state tax, and shipping ($8) works out to $51. I ordered it on Monday night, and it was at my doorstep last night (Thursday) when I got home. I am so happy that I gotta give the seller a plug here.

Autoart performance makes such a detailed car. This is truly a great Xmas present for your fellow IS enthusiasts.

Now I can spend more time in door looking at the diecast than in the garage.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am planning to do what TXLexTC does, play with it and make engine and HKS muffler sounds :p . I may mod it since it doesn't come with fog lights...and maybe add a tiny personalized license plate in the front.

S#$t, Joser, you got one for free? I didn't even get a lousy keychain because the parts department was closed when the salesperson and I finished the deal. Did someone mention a free BJ from the hot blonde (female) receptionist in the lobby?

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
TicalIS300 got us about 2 Dozen IS and GS diecasts models at a meet he organized at his local Lexus Dealership!!!

Thanks for that meet the cars, and the catered lunch Tical!! ;)

·
Registered
176 Posts
I wish they had the GS4 in SBM... That said, I like my silver diecast GS4, but there's one flaw: The hood can't stay opened on it's own, and the back doors are damn hard to open....

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
thisISwhatIwantToDrive said:
I wish they had the GS4 in SBM... That said, I like my silver diecast GS4, but there's one flaw: The hood can't stay opened on it's own, and the back doors are damn hard to open....
I wish they had that one also. Won't be out until next year. :-?

·
8,107 Posts
Man, I was shopping for diecast cars yesterday in Tokyo, and they are all like $50 and up for these 1/18 AutoArt cars - might as well buy them in the US. They did have an amazing Ferrari F50 model which costs $220 and is huge. Gorgeous $100 models too, like a 240Z, but nothing newer than the 70s.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
14 Participants
WiLz
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing