Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is not the right forum, but since there are a lot of people here so I thought I share my joy and excitement.

I found a great deal on the Lexus IS300 diecast at the following website

http://wildcollections.zoovy.com/category/3.lexus/

It's $39.99, plus California state tax, and shipping ($8) works out to $51. I ordered it on Monday night, and it was at my doorstep last night (Thursday) when I got home. I am so happy that I gotta give the seller a plug here.

Autoart performance makes such a detailed car. This is truly a great Xmas present for your fellow IS enthusiasts.

Now I can spend more time in door looking at the diecast than in the garage.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am planning to do what TXLexTC does, play with it and make engine and HKS muffler sounds :p . I may mod it since it doesn't come with fog lights...and maybe add a tiny personalized license plate in the front.

S#$t, Joser, you got one for free? I didn't even get a lousy keychain because the parts department was closed when the salesperson and I finished the deal. Did someone mention a free BJ from the hot blonde (female) receptionist in the lobby?

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
TicalIS300 got us about 2 Dozen IS and GS diecasts models at a meet he organized at his local Lexus Dealership!!!

Thanks for that meet the cars, and the catered lunch Tical!! ;)

·
Registered
176 Posts
I wish they had the GS4 in SBM... That said, I like my silver diecast GS4, but there's one flaw: The hood can't stay opened on it's own, and the back doors are damn hard to open....

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
thisISwhatIwantToDrive said:
I wish they had the GS4 in SBM... That said, I like my silver diecast GS4, but there's one flaw: The hood can't stay opened on it's own, and the back doors are damn hard to open....
I wish they had that one also. Won't be out until next year. :-?

·
8,107 Posts
Man, I was shopping for diecast cars yesterday in Tokyo, and they are all like $50 and up for these 1/18 AutoArt cars - might as well buy them in the US. They did have an amazing Ferrari F50 model which costs $220 and is huge. Gorgeous $100 models too, like a 240Z, but nothing newer than the 70s.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts