Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow, this car is unbelievable...i love this car so much....
i check on the status of my car every hour....i dont want anyone touching it, or messing with it...
am i way too paranoid or what?

anyway, i raced an Acura TL Type S today....lol floored it...(i know i wasnt suppose to)...lost of course...i just wanted to test the speed out...
its e-shift btw

it almost redlined...that scared me and i slowed down....
btw, does the IS300 have a rev limiter on the E-shift model?

black ext, ivory int...

·
Registered
247 Posts
yup be sure to check the faqs and what not. And also for everybodies sake please do a search before asking sumthing, because its probably been discussed. Now that all that legal blah blah is out, welcome aboard dude!!!! :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i visit alot of forums so i figured id post in one big...post lol

thanx and its good be part of another community :)

im in NJ btw...anyone from the Somerset, NJ area?

i live in Hillsborough, NJ more specifically 8)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
hey whats up man...glad you love the IS...anyways, check out the board, get some mods, but steer clear of the go fast section...its addicting! :lol:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the IS family. That black is going to be a mutha...keeping clean but when clean it really looks sweet. Do you have any mods planned yet?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im planning to put in some mods that affect speed...
exhaust, engine work, air filter, supercharger etc

and for looks...
different spoiler, body kit, grill, maybe a CF hood, and maybe some decals (not for the ricer look)

·
Registered
847 Posts
welcome, i'm new here as well...will soon get mine in 2 days.....i hope....

as for the Acura TL-S, i kinda think i'd prefer that car in the long run but, hey, gotta have some fun before i get too old....(who won the race??)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i think i said i lost...

the guy prolly had mods in

I (Mercedes Benz C280 1994 @ 194hp) raced my cousin (Acura TL Type S 2002 @ 260hp) and i beat him...somehow...we were both stock too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
13 Participants
BlackDraGunIS
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing