Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
waz good...im a new owner of a 03 blak on blak IS...had it for 3 days and already lovin da way it drives. Handles da road real smooth...accelarates real good after like 55 mph. I was lookin for da one with manual tranny...but had no luck...got an auto and dont regret it...sick whip :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ye gettin eyebrows and tints in da next few days
ma system is buggin out though...always says "ERROR3" weneva i wanna do sometin with da CD...it dont play it, dont eject it and dont load any CD's...should i take it to da dealer or just get a new system and dont even bother with that one...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont wanna put anything exta on it.... just wanna make a mean, aggresive but stock look...wat would be nice to put under the hood to make it fast but not kill da engine....?

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
PsiX, I suggest you take a moment, and convert from street talk to english, before you make yourself look like an even bigger embarrasment than you already have :) Just my .02

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Seven said:
PsiX, I suggest you take a moment, and convert from street talk to english, before you make yourself look like an even bigger embarrasment than you already have :) Just my .02
lol

I liked ScruffyBurrito's low key way of saying that exact same thing...but with faces instead :)

Seriously dude no one will take you seriously (or answer your questions) if you dont type with proper etiquette. I suggest you go to the dealer and speak to them politely and fluently. I'm sure they will replace it without any issue.

Congrats on the car. Great choice. 5 speeds are hard as hell to find. I was about to settle on an auto both times too.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well u know...cant people just ask nicely...first of all im from BK...thats how EVERYBODY talks here....second of all...i wont let some *****, tell me wat to do....u know...."Give as you expect to get"

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
PsiX said:
i dont wanna put anything exta on it.... just wanna make a mean, aggresive but stock look...wat would be nice to put under the hood to make it fast but not kill da engine....?
It's a 2JZ, troll... Nothing short of a stick of dynomite is going to kill the engine.

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
Yea, I'm not making fun of you, I am just being serious here. If you want to act all ghetto thug like, take it to a civic forum where all the kids romp around. If you want to get anywhere on here, I just suggest you clean it up a bit, and as Yellow said, use propper etiquette, grammar, and spelling :)

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
PsiX said:
they didnt have 5 speeds auto before 03?
A 5 speed generally refers to a manual transmission= 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.

The 5 speed AUTO (EShift) was in all years from 2001-2005

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
HondaSchmonda said:
It's a 2JZ, troll... Nothing short of a stick of dynomite is going to kill the engine.

i dont think even a stick of dynomite would kill the block. lol. These things are beastly :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im not that good with Totyota's, "HondaSchmonda" so u saying the engine is weak or strong...lol

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
strong. These are considered "Bullet proof" engines, to an extent.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
^ Its about as reliable and durable of an engine that you will ever find in the current automotive industry

1 - 20 of 38 Posts