Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Altezza emblem back for Longo Lexus (to have it Black Pearl"ed") and it looks great! A really good job done. Now to figure what to do. I like the clean look of taking off all the rest of the emblems, plus if I didn't my friends would bomb on me all the time for not being J-spec about it. One wants me to put a Toyota emblem on too. But I'm hearing now that a lot of the Altezza's in Japan are rollin around with Lexus emblems... Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
dont do that please..ur insulting your car by putting toyota on it. Altezza owners try to make it look better by puttijng lexus emblems..but by putting toyota on lexus is the opposite..like buying a rolex but having it custom made to say sieko.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
BlackSportD said:
Just got my Altezza emblem back for Longo Lexus (to have it Black Pearl"ed") and it looks great! A really good job done. Now to figure what to do. I like the clean look of taking off all the rest of the emblems, plus if I didn't my friends would bomb on me all the time for not being J-spec about it. One wants me to put a Toyota emblem on too. But I'm hearing now that a lot of the Altezza's in Japan are rollin around with Lexus emblems... Any suggestions?
Altezzas in Japan dont have the Toyota emblem. they have their own symbol.

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
yup, the altezza emblem is way better than the toyota emblems... instead of putting a toyota sign there.. u should get an altezza emblem off the z-grille and put it there instead.. i've seen an altezza emblem on where the lexus sign is on a trunk once.. it looks sweet... also with the z grille up front of course

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
shave all current emblems, put ALTEZZA on trunk (right side), and fenders(where SD badges go), and have a Altezza diamond thing on grille and center of trunk, that would look nice.

or just have only the ALTEZZA on the trunk

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
CharlieD06 said:
shave all current emblems, put ALTEZZA on trunk (right side), and fenders(where SD badges go), and have a Altezza diamond thing on grille and center of trunk, that would look nice.

or just have only the ALTEZZA on the trunk
a badge on the fenders :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
baadhabit said:
BlackSportD said:
Altezzas in Japan dont have the Toyota emblem. they have their own symbol.
Thats right thats right... Yeah, I'm thinking just shaving everything off and just having the Altezza. Eventually I want to get the Altezza sports mesh grill (?) like the TRD one but w/ Altezza in small red writing on the bottom right. It would be a trip to change everything, even the rear speaker covers, but I don't have that kind of money, just doing what I can for now.
Thanks for all the suggestions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts