Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The moment I drove off the lot I could notice the difference. I mean it is now more response and feels like more up off the line. Did they do the 0-60 test with or without the new upgrades b/c i bet it makes a difference.. ATLEAST WITH ME.. I AM SOOOO HAPPPPYYY
... VROOOM VROOM

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Dont get people all hyped up. I got it about a week ago and there is hardly any difference in response off of a stop. There is noticable difference with reaction in acceration at higher speeds but the acceleration off a stop is hardly noticable and I guarentee any 1/4 or 0-60 times would be greatly effected.

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didnt post hype i posted what I felt with my car. Not your car and not anyone elses, MINE you idiot so stop downin everything everyone says geeese.. cant people just be happy on this board..

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Watch it, the freekin' dog is loozin' it....lol I am still waitin' to get mine fixed, my service rep is tryin' to tell me they know nothing. I find it hard to believe.

·
Registered
32 Posts
how do I know if my IS300 needs to have the trac/ecu upgrade?? is this some sort of recall, and what exatcly for????

Dan

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
For the Umpteenth time .. THERE IS NO RECALL!! IF YOU ASK YOUR DEALER ABOUT A RECALL THEY WILL OBVIOUSLY SAY NO. It is an update to existing parts as requested by the owners need.

From what I have seen... IS's react and drive very differently. Some a lot quicker than others. Maybe the ECU Updates will have a varying effect depending on how fast your car was to begin with. That can explain how some say WOW!! and some say HUH.. WHAT DIFFERENCE?? It's all relative guys.

·
Registered
32 Posts
so is it worth it or can I even get this done at the dealership if I already have the apexi S-afc in my car??? OR is the apexi doing the same thing that the ecu upgrade would do????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts