Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gosh dang.......makes our flame wars seem pitiful :p there si FIERCE rivalry between the chicago owners and the arizona owners....jeez man......they're arguing because they can't run a 9 in the 1/4 instead of a 10 and how all the AZ people are all about hp......whoa...they're crazy =) running a 14 in the 1/4 is like a dream to me, much less 10s.............

------------------
1997 5-speed Alpine White M3 Coupe

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Originally posted by mrclam:
gosh dang.......makes our flame wars seem pitiful :p there si FIERCE rivalry between the chicago owners and the arizona owners....jeez man......they're arguing because they can't run a 9 in the 1/4 instead of a 10 and how all the AZ people are all about hp......whoa...they're crazy =) running a 14 in the 1/4 is like a dream to me, much less 10s.............

That isn't anything really new...you shoulda seen the one about the horsepower equation...Those guys really go at it! $hit talking at its best.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
used supras...they dont' make them anymore
you can geta 93 turbo for ~20,000

------------------
1997 5-speed Alpine White M3 Coupe

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
they are pretty rare if you can find them for sale...Mkiv supras (last gen) go anywhere from $20-$35 they hold their values pretty well. as do the last gen RX7s

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah to any definition of super car. the nsx sucks compared to the supra =) i'd take a supra anyday, especially since brand new the car was asking half the price. dump 2-3k in mods and you can have almost another 100hp.......nothing is sweeter for modification than a supra(unless you go into the domestic realm)

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Okay, Clam. You can have the Supra and I'll take the NSX. Two different animals, man. And that NSX, if you can handle that neutral handling, will destroy the Supra on the track.

Originally posted by mrclam:
yeah to any definition of super car. the nsx sucks compared to the supra =) i'd take a supra anyday, especially since brand new the car was asking half the price. dump 2-3k in mods and you can have almost another 100hp.......nothing is sweeter for modification than a supra(unless you go into the domestic realm)

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Originally posted by brad:
Okay, Clam. You can have the Supra and I'll take the NSX. Two different animals, man. And that NSX, if you can handle that neutral handling, will destroy the Supra on the track.

I agree Brad... and by the way, don't open that ABC email in the office...
Eric...

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the supra's handling is not too shabby in itself. it pulls .92g's on the skidpad and the nsx might be a better handler sure, but what track doesn't have its stretch of straightaway

1 - 12 of 12 Posts