Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering why there aren't more group deals on this site? A lot of times if you proposition a company with an order of 5 or 10 of the same item they will give you a considerable discount. All you have to do is call up the company and ask them about what kind of "mass quantity" deal you can get. If five people on this site want the same thing, why not have all of them get a good deal? This benefits both us and the company we're buying from.

I'd like to get together a complete performance mod list for the IS300. This list would be both extensive and informative. It would include the mod, the HP increase, and the approximate price. It could also include such things as bad side effects and links to threads that thorougly discuss that particular mod. I would be willing to put this together, but I'll need everyone's help in supplying info.

Please respond to these ideas. Any feedback is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
There aren't any more group buys, because vendors where the only ones allowed to post group buys. Since this site no longer works that way, vendors are not "allowed" to post group buy and such anymore, if you want to but something, or have a group buy you have contact Jedi or who ever is in charge and the group buy will be done through the IS300 store.

I may not be 100% rigth on all of this, but I am pretty sure i am 80% right.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right about the Group Buy thing...I just read it in the forum guidelines in the For Sale Forum.

I'm not sure I understand that rule, but whatever. The group buy system always worked at the last forum I posted on.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
It works and we can defeantly get great deals if we buy in numbers, but you can't do it useing this forum anymore, you can always contact the manufactures directly.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
no more group buys cause a few of us got burned in the past and the heat was coming down, so they decided to eliminate the future possiblity of that happening again. Hey Jedi, I didn't even mention what company :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts