Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It has been quite a while since I've posted, but I figured I would share my new Import Tuner cover feature, which should be out on the stands now. The photo shoot was a really long time ago, so some of the parts and details are out of date. But I think it came out great. I wasn't expecting the cover at all, because it is really rare for a black car. So, I'm pretty excited about it.

Here is a link to feature online: 2002 Lexus IS300 - Best of the West - Import Tuner

Thanks for looking.

James

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Congrats on the feature man! I was about to post this up since I just got my issue in the mail recently. I was so excited to see an IS300 on the cover. I was wondering who the car belonged to since you talked about my.is in the feature. This car is amazing! SRT beast! You can drive this out in the street? Do you ever get pulled over at all?

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
Excellent spread James! Great photos with well written article! Congratz! :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
EXCELLENT!!! I love it when i get to see an IS in a mag. we get them later than the rest of the world over here (cause this place SUCKS) but as soon as i can ill pick this up!

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Congrats on the feature. It's a car well done. Rep for NYC and your quote is the truth.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, everyone.

Congrats on the feature man! I was about to post this up since I just got my issue in the mail recently. I was so excited to see an IS300 on the cover. I was wondering who the car belonged to since you talked about my.is in the feature. This car is amazing! SRT beast! You can drive this out in the street? Do you ever get pulled over at all?
Thanks. It's driven on the street most of the time, and every once in a while at a road course or drag strip.

Excellent spread James! Great photos with well written article! Congratz! :)
Thanks, Dave!

Post suppose to be Jan 2011 ??? either way awesome car and great for the IS300 world !
Thanks. You are correct about the date (fixed). :)

·
Registered
4,504 Posts
Congrats man, awesome write up.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, everyone!

congrats on the feature James. its well deserved. amazing car.
Thanks, Ray. I think the photoshoot and information was finished and submitted a few months before your Import Tuner feature came out. So it has been a really long wait. But it was all worth it in the end.

James

·
Registered
201 Posts
Still after all these years this IS300 is my favorite, keep representing for the IS300 community! I Even order the banzai magazine with your car feature as well. +REP

·
Registered
295 Posts
Your car definitely deserves the cover with all thoughts you put into the build.

It's always a treat seeing your car in person, especially in motion on the LIE!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still after all these years this IS300 is my favorite, keep representing for the IS300 community! I Even order the banzai magazine with your car feature as well. +REP
Thanks. I didn't know that the Banzai issue was still available, but it seems it is. I may need to pick up a few more copies. ;)

Your car definitely deserves the cover with all thoughts you put into the build.

It's always a treat seeing your car in person, especially in motion on the LIE!
Thanks. Unfortunately, all that time spent on the LIE is why I have to paint my bumper every few months from all the rock chips. :pissed:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.