Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
How much is this kit goin to be? ballpark guesstimate...

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Awesome, another tuner in the mix. Definitely post more info on this! :bigSmile:

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
I put my foot in my mouth with Inni Motto, but its good to see a more reputable company up in the mix providing the much needed options here.

B.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
awesome.

i knew jason was gonna come up with something fast :)

What size IC piping is that?

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Hmmm.. boosted GS300 ;) Definitely good to see someone else coming out with a kit and the pictures actually show work being done :p

Keep us posted on $price tag and availability.

·
Registered
224 Posts
The piping on this car is 3" but our kit will run 2.5". Price is undisclosed at this time. Fabrication is in house so we can control the quality. Also everything will be Tig welded.
JP Importz

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
JPI said:
The piping on this car is 3" but our kit will run 2.5". Price is undisclosed at this time. Fabrication is in house so we can control the quality. Also everything will be Tig welded.
JP Importz
you made that mani in-house?

congrats on the kit. i/c piping looks great.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Will the price of turbo for an IS300 go down from here???? Now that there are more competitors. JPI, TurboEast, Toyomoto, and Inno Moto. Hopefully. the more competition, the better for consumer =)

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Why are all the tuners that install and fab turbo kits on the other side of the US? We need a specialized IS tuner here in CA.

The kit looks like it's getting there, looks awesome. I'd love to hear more.

MORE PICS!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
JaysonMFK said:
Because you have strict emmision laws and you have LMW out there right? =)

True, I should've been more specific. We need more tuners in norcal.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
osmosis said:
Will the price of turbo for an IS300 go down from here???? Now that there are more competitors. JPI, TurboEast, Toyomoto, and Inno Moto. Hopefully. the more competition, the better for consumer =)
As much as I want to believe that, it won't. This will be another BL type kit, IMO.

The price won't go down until mainstream mass production brand name companys get involved, such as Greddy or an HKS kit (and even if the price of these kits are not much lower, a lot of peeps are brand namers and would buy for that reason, possibly making other tuners lower their price if possible).

B.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
^^^^ Don't say that! think possitive... good thoughts..... happy thoughts..... like reasonalby priced turbo kits :)

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
Another reason for me to take a job in Dallas. (or Little Rock, hopefully)

I say the more tuners, the merrier. Nothing wrong with healthy competition.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts