Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard numerous stories from wheel carriers who used to carry Jline wheels. They've all told me that they stopped carrying them because they're unreliable and often have problems with their construction.

I was honestly looking at getting a set for myself but after all that I've heard from the wheel shops, I decided not to.

Just getting that out there. They are awesome looking wheels but I would rather not risk my safety for a nice looking set of wheels.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
i was thinking about getting a set of these rims too. i know a buddy of mine with a civic and 350z just ordered a set from them, so i'll post anything if they complain about the rims.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
absimp_is300 said:
i was thinking about getting a set of these rims too. i know a buddy of mine with a civic and 350z just ordered a set from them, so i'll post anything if they complain about the rims.

Good stuff thx bro

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I've never heard any bad things about J-Lines. My friend is sponsored by J-Line...his car happens to be that red 350z on their website. One of our own mods here has J-Line wheels on his other vehicle. I will let him elaborate if he sees this. ;)

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Flipside909 said:
I've never heard any bad things about J-Lines. My friend is sponsored by J-Line...his car happens to be that red 350z on their website. One of our own mods here has J-Line wheels on his other vehicle. I will let him elaborate if he sees this. ;)
Ok...this makes me feel a little better.

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
frockin' A uptownis300er.. love your avatar..
back on topic.. i notice the shops that no longer have a product but other shops have, they tend to say negative things... i'd stay away from them and get info from people that have them..

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I had my jlines for quite awhile now....no problems...the only problem is cleaning the damn polished lip every damn time it rains....lol

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Jlines formerly operated as DTM Kreuz.... These aren't no Iforgery wheels... Jlines are pimp, simply put... they are well respected and !

I'm a bit biased as I'm obviously rollin around on Jlines.... but yeah thats my opinion... i love them! no problems for me..... except these wheels make me always want to clean them!

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
I would advise people to stay away from Jline as well.

Side note: I believe Iforged is made by the same people.

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
SophieSleeps said:

So whats your reasoning behind staying away from Jline. I am tring to get all the info possible on these.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
chancellor842 said:
So whats your reasoning behind staying away from Jline. I am tring to get all the info possible on these.
Search for Iforged horror stories. If JLINE is made by the owners of Iforged, then I'd stay clear. Nothing but issues and problems with the company. The wheels themselves are okay but their ways doing business are shady.

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
SophieSleeps said:

I believe you want everyone to stay away from all types of forged wheels. :lol:

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
UpTownIS300er said:
2 different owners.... Ones name starts w/ an S and ones a V....
Made by and owned by are two different things.
They aren't owned by the same people. They are made by the same people.

And who cares who owns the place so long as they are being built by the same people.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
HRE, iForged, JLine... all produced by introForged. :cool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts