Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Twisties Addict
Joined
·
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for best performance, Best looks, <<<(i like cf), and best sound<<( i dont like high pitched but low deep and quite)

Can yo guys help me out.

which performs better?

I WANT SOUND CLIPS.
I did a search but couldnt find any....i think there is some glitches cuz of the new site :roll:

please help!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,985 Posts
I would honestly do with the HKS Ti-Carbon exhaust. Supra guys love HKS and Wxman has that on his car and he is pushing 550RWHP. It sounds great, deep and throaty. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,733 Posts
Aubie83 said:
I would honestly do with the HKS Ti-Carbon exhaust. Supra guys love HKS and Wxman has that on his car and he is pushing 550RWHP. It sounds great, deep and throaty. :)
yea...Wxman is getting 550rwhp due to his HKS Exhaust :roll:

listen to them and see which one u like better. they sound completely different. JIC is a bit quieter/smoother where Carbon-Ti rumbles and is a bit louder.

gains...you won't feel the difference between the two.

price is pretty close as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,365 Posts
carbon ti sounds real nice,deep and throaty not too loud just rite :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,985 Posts
lilaznboi said:
Aubie83 said:
I would honestly do with the HKS Ti-Carbon exhaust. Supra guys love HKS and Wxman has that on his car and he is pushing 550RWHP. It sounds great, deep and throaty. :)
yea...Wxman is getting 550rwhp due to his HKS Exhaust :roll:

listen to them and see which one u like better. they sound completely different. JIC is a bit quieter/smoother where Carbon-Ti rumbles and is a bit louder.

gains...you won't feel the difference between the two.

price is pretty close as well.
I meant the exhaust is not restrictive. The is no need to be an ass. I simply meant the HKS is great exhaust.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,965 Posts
ive the the HKS CF/Ti with some other mods im putting down 200+
ill see what i can do for you about the clips.
but its LOUD AS F0CK!
(from what i hear when i pass by my friends house)
sounds really nice to me. is somewhat loud but that my i customized a silencer. (the new HKS hiper silencers dont need to be modded)

so... GO WITH THE CF/Ti!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,965 Posts
here ya go.
took it out for a quick spin.
first vid is of it warming up in the garage (outside car)
second vid is of in car cabin noise (windows up)
thrid vid is of in car noise (windows down)
http://www.imagestation.com/video/view.html?id=4214451077&dl=1
http://www.imagestation.com/video/view.html?id=4214451007&dl=1
http://www.imagestation.com/video/view.html?id=4214450967&dl=1

itll set off alarms.

if links dont work:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?show_all=0&id=4290547867&start=41
last three images are the vids.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
^^^

Nice vids..that was the frist time i heard the carbon Ti...and thats the best one that i heard so far..i heard the JIC..and it sounded decent...But Carbon Ti is definaly the best that i heard...To Me the Greddy Evo has the Ricer sound to it....on N/A cars

Definanly go for the HKS Carbon Ti

EDIT Just heard the Stayin still Vid..it might have to much Drone for me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,965 Posts
WhiteLex said:
^^^

Nice vids..that was the frist time i heard the carbon Ti...and thats the best one that i heard so far..i heard the JIC..and it sounded decent...But Carbon Ti is definaly the best that i heard...To Me the Greddy Evo has the Ricer sound to it....on N/A cars

Definanly go for the HKS Carbon Ti

EDIT Just heard the Stayin still Vid..it might have to much Drone for me
thanks. the still vid might be a little louder than it really is. the camera was like 10" from the exhaust in my garage so alot of the sound is reflected
and there is a silencer for it now (i had to make mine) that cuts down the drone
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
n/p

yeah thats true i didn't even think about the garage refelction that definaly made it louder that it probably is..but it does sound nice a WOT

IS there lot of drone on the highway?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,965 Posts
WhiteLex said:
n/p

yeah thats true i didn't even think about the garage refelction that definaly made it louder that it probably is..but it does sound nice a WOT

IS there lot of drone on the highway?
not really. i dont notice it.
ive been in other cars (not ISs) that have way too much drone.
 

·
Twisties Addict
Joined
·
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Big thanks goes out to LEXdymandz!!!!!

That is exactly what i was looking for!

I think im going to get the HKS now.

See ya at NOPI boyz 8)
 

·
Twisties Addict
Joined
·
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man im afraid of this shit being too loud now.

I do NOT want to sound like some Turd rolling down the road every time i hit the gas! :crazy: :whine:
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top