Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I have been looking jdm parts on here and ebay. i was wondering if something is labeled as JDM, how do you know it is a real JDM item? Particularly on ebay, there are lots of "JDM" parts. Are they all real JDM? :suspiciou

thanks

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
What "JDM" parts are you looking for?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
typically, real jdm is hard to find on ebay. what are you looking for specifically?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
4,454 Posts

·
Dr. JDM
6,678 Posts
hey guys, I have been looking jdm parts on here and ebay. i was wondering if something is labeled as JDM, how do you know it is a real JDM item? Particularly on ebay, there are lots of "JDM" parts. Are they all real JDM? :suspiciou

thanks
JDM just means it's sold in Japan only. So you have to do some research to know what parts were sold there only. And you did the right thing by asking here on a forum before buying

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I got a JDM air freshner from Ebay.

P.S.

JDM is over rated. When everyone is japan is trying to do USDM and were trying to JDM.

When KDM UKDM and everywhere else is making legit aftermarket parts. Now TDM haha is making bride seats of there own alongside on CDM canada getting in on the same market.

So JDM is not your route to go just to your own modification path on the parts you need. Not typing in JDM.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
whoa there buddy
I know, getting a bit carried away, I just feel "some" things people blow out of proportion.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
From the picture, those are NOT JDM. JDM have a clear lens instead of yellow like the USDM.

And they don't have the three alignment lines on the clear housing (like JDM).

AND $350 for stock painted fog lights? Yeah right, you can paint your own for under ten bucks.
FYI the JDM fogs came in both clear and yellow, but those are us lights in the ad.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.