Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, i need your help... i'm planning on getting the l-sportline front bumper and was wondering what to do with the sidemarkers that are on my stock front bumper... obviously i would have to get the jdm sidemarkers and relay that wire to the new sidemarkers right? i was looking at the carson toyota site and what they have are the gs sidemarkers, will this work? any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
dwards_is300 said:
hi guys, i need your help... i'm planning on getting the l-sportline front bumper and was wondering what to do with the sidemarkers that are on my stock front bumper... obviously i would have to get the jdm sidemarkers and relay that wire to the new sidemarkers right? i was looking at the carson toyota site and what they have are the gs sidemarkers, will this work? any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks
the sidemarkers arent needed. just take the bulb out and let the socket piece hang. you wont get any bulb out error type message. ive done the same thing with no issues

JDM sidemarkers are different. theyre additional signal lights

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
yeah i would also just run without them. unplug the bulb/harness and tape up that remaining socket nice and tight and you shouldn't have any problems

1 - 3 of 3 Posts