Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just put out an order on the short antenna on Ltuned and i was jus wondering how is the reception with the short antenna is it worst? if so i wont mind but i just was wondering for my own reference. thanks oh yeah and what is your guys input on tint on my GGP im from cali so think about the tinting laws. whats your guys suggestion on the percentages

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
I have a shorty antenna and I don't have a problem with reception. Although most of the time I tune to my iPod.

I too have a GGP and live in Cali. I'm thinking of doing 35% all around.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh alright cool yeah i use my music player too but on the off chance that i use my radio when the player runs out of battery i use cds then after im tired of that its radio so sometime in the sequence imma use the radio yannoe? thanks for input. oh yeah isnt 35% really dark for all around? would 70% in front and limo in the back be alright you think?

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
^^^ That sounds coo too. Personally, I prefer the same shade all around. I know there is a couple of threads here with pictures of their tints. You may want to do a search....I'm too lazy at the moment to look for it.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
i got 35% all around with Altezza antenna, no problems. i was pulled over in LA for tints but the cop let me off since he could see through it

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright sounds cool fo the antenna i guess now i needa see the actual threads tigger was talkin about with the tints so i can be fully sure what thanks tigger and chado

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
I have 35% all the way around, got pulled over once already...fine was $112!!!!! Sucks. Wasn't a write off either:( Oh well....Roseville P.D. here in Cali are a pain in the ass. Have the JDM Shorty antenna also purchased from no other than chado himself! Reception for me is kinda poor though...but, have my ipod and I am good to go...plus having XM radio is nice too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts