Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
suppiles limited act fast!!!!

while unpacking cellphones at work today me and my coworkers came a cross an official JDM news paper. it is entirely in japanese. this is an EXTREMELY rare item. it can take up to .5 seconds off your reading time. i am currently in possesion of 2 full sized pages. i don't read japanese so i cannot inturpret the paper for you but i can tell you that it includes articles about japanese people. and a japanese criminal. and a bunch of japanese people making a human tower. and one of the pages has an article involving a car with what appear to be police surrounding it with guns drawn. i have infered this from the pictures.
as a bonus there are advertisements for items that cost around $26,000. these ads could be selling JDM cars!!!!!
if i can get my hands on a digital camera i will post pictures so you know exactly what you are buying.
$250 or best offer. check, money order or cash is acceptable. shipping is contingent upon location.

ricers can order this item by pming me or posting.

thanks and it was nice doing business with you.

a third page was found just minutes ago is slightly ripped will sell at a discounted rate.....

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
this is not ebay. get the heck outta here with that..... :shame: :shame:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well it was a joke i dont even know if have them anymore...if i find them and someone wants them send me some stamps and ill mail it to u
:chill:

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
this dumb focking thread should be tossed!

David

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I second that!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts