Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wats up ppl....my name is tom I had a 02 black onyx is300..I'm member (stage2) best friend...I have met a few members from my.is @ a few meets in the past.....I crashed my baby......but next month I shall have another onyx is300....nuff bout me lets get 2da good shyt.....I need sum info and I would luv 2 see sum pics of the modelista qualitat kit.....I only want the rear and sides with the trd neo v2 front bumper.....but I've heard its discontined....so if anyone could share sum light on it plz I would appriciate it.....ToMs2Jz

·
Registered
827 Posts
go to fizz auto they can probly get both the neo front and the modellista rear and sides //www.fizzautosports.com/

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I think one of those 2 are selling the kit if im not mistaken.

Its a very nice and clean kit. Im just not feeling the rear bumper cutouts.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
First of all. The NEO V2 is no longer available :( You'll have to wait for someone to sell it on the forum.

Second, the Modellista is also no longer available and Nigelll already has sold the rear, but has the front without fogs.

Why dont you go with the UGO lip kit? He has them instock along with the JDM front and rear bumpers ;)

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot guys....I'm not really a fan of the ugo.....I jus like the roof spoiler.....so I guess I have 2 stalk who ever has a kit on their car and hope they sell it 2me lolzz....but reason I want it so bad I'm not really fan of anythn either than polyurethane....its jdm oem from the toyota dealer

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chados' car is sickkkkk I'm feelin the jdmness that's wat its all about!!!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
go to fizz auto they can probly get both the neo front and the modellista rear and sides //www.fizzautosports.com/
No matter how many time you email/call them, they are NOT able to allocate a modellista kit

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
First of all. The NEO V2 is no longer available :( You'll have to wait for someone to sell it on the forum.

Second, the Modellista is also no longer available and Nigelll already has sold the rear, but has the front without fogs.

Why dont you go with the UGO lip kit? He has them instock along with the JDM front and rear bumpers ;)
I believe NEO V2 is still available, just not the color that you want...;)

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wowzers......lolzz very nice pics nigel....dam I really want those skirts and rear....there's 2many L-TUNED kits out there I really wanna b different....I luv the skirts cuz they are round compared 2the neo.....I was told bbr i think makes replicas.....but replicas are gay cuz nothin beats the original.....I'm sorry guys I just a perfectionist :)

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wowzers......lolzz very nice pics nigel....dam I really want those skirts and rear....there's 2many L-TUNED kits out there I really wanna b different....I luv the skirts cuz they are round compared 2the neo.....I was told bbr i think makes replicas.....but replicas are gay cuz nothin beats the original.....I'm sorry guys I'm just a perfectionist :)

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Wowzers......lolzz very nice pics nigel....dam I really want those skirts and rear....there's 2many L-TUNED kits out there I really wanna b different....I luv the skirts cuz they are round compared 2the neo.....I was told bbr i think makes replicas.....but replicas are gay cuz nothin beats the original.....I'm sorry guys I just a perfectionist :)
sorry to burst your bubble but i am pretty sure that you will not find the authentic modellista sideskirts as easy as the rear...i don't think anybody that i know has them

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I hope I find em sumwhere lolzz......bout 2take a trip 2 japan dis summer too.....lolz vince car is vey nice ur headlights stand out like crazy.....wat color do ur jdm fogs come in?....is ion blue?

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bord so I decided to psot pics couse you hardly find any pics of these since they are so rare. Enjoy

1 - 20 of 51 Posts