Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002 is300
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a front end cut, rear bumper and trunk to repair my damaged front bumper, cracked fenders, and cracked rear bumper. The weather and my work schedule finally lined up so my s and I got after hanging some parts.

when the front bumper got damaged apparently the wiring for the headlights got ripped out somehow. I put a new set of headlights on order and plan to wait to install the front bumper until they arrive. I also discovered the holes for a Japanese license plate don’t line up with my American plate, but I found an adapter pretty cheap on Etsy, so we’ll see how that works out.

Thanks for looking.

Nhem

·
Registered
2002 is300
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m pretty sure it’ll all be white someday. I was looking at a blue front end cut but it was in really bad shape.

·
Registered
2002 is300
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, and the JDM blue isn't the same as what we got, so it wouldn't match anyway.

View attachment 137656

lol
I like the stance of your suspension. Mine was slammed to the ground when I got it, but the ground controls were broken. I replaced them with an eibach set. I’m thinking about going back to OEM.

My bumpers were on their last leg because of the bad ground controls. Apparently the fenders were rolled at some point and the paint had cracked and there was a good bit of rust. When my front bumper was ripped off during our recent move I finally went ahead and ordered the parts. There are ome scratches and what not but all the clips are in tacked, no cracks, and no rust so I’m not complaining. I figure when I take it to a paint and body place they should be able to make it right.

My cut came with the side skirts but one of them is so scratched up I don’t think I’m going to put them on. I’ll either leave it as it or look for a pair with less damage.

I’m also not sure if I like the spoiler, but I still have the lip with the break light in it if I decide I don’t like it. My 5 year old thinks it’s the coolest thing ever so it can stay for now.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
We get all the Jap imports Altezza's (JDM yo) i can tell you most are silver, white or blue. (The AS200 i had was blue)

That front bumper in the garage photo above often came insilver, white or bright solar yellow as well, don't think I have ever seen one in blue though. They were usually on the RS200's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts