Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A pair of jdm headlights from japan i'm selling for 150.00 shipped...also have a K&N typhoon intake i'm selling w/carb sticker for 110.00 shipped

TRD Grill(Sold)

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
trd grille

Is the grille brand new as in never taken out of the box? Or brand new as in "its only been on my car for 2 weeks."

Let me know!

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm down for the grill if craniac doesnt get it.

As long as you didnt scratch the hell out of it or break tabs while taking it off...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the headlights i bought for 300 shipped from japan same thing that happened to aubie happened to me one bracket is broken perfectly, but he epoxy'd his and brand new other than that!! they look great but i need the money so i'd like to help someone else out. It is a great deal plus i have a small apartment and my kitchen is starting to look like a parts store :lol:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the headlights i bought for 300 shipped from japan same thing that happened to aubie happened to me one bracket is broken perfectly, but he epoxy'd his and brand new other than that!! they look great but i need the money so i'd like to help someone else out. It is a great deal plus i have a small apartment and my kitchen is starting to look like a parts store :lol:
Yeah I'd say the grill was the quickest sale on here :D

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
When u say JDM , does that mean the black ones? or the one with the orange stripe?

David

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bought the typhoon in Feb, has about 3,000 miles on the filter this is a good intake, has carb sticker and easy to install, selling because i bought and installed a srt intake

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
199.00 plus 100.00 shipping off ebay, the seller was a great guy and they were packaged awesome i just told him i could fix them which i could, just have not got around to it. I wanted to turn them into HID but not into it i will get u some pics

1 - 15 of 15 Posts