Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
those turn signal modules in headlights sure look like EURO spec. Do these lights point to wrong side of the road or not?

I have seen some RX300 with blue tinted headlights driving around this side of Atlantic though.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Where u get this blue tint so i can do it to mine headligts or they paint it blue or how u do it?
They're JDM headlights. While they look nice, they point the wrong way, they don't have HIDs stock, they use different bulbs/harness, and you'll have an issue with the signals (we use two per side, these use one). That said, they're beautiful!

·
Registered
237 Posts
It's not just the black housing headlights that are like that. I have the clear JDM headlights and you can tell there is a blue tint in it when the light hits right. Not sure what years, but if it helps mine are 2000 Altezza lights.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Hello Nigel! I was wondering if you had a set of these for sale? Your website says they are sold out :frown2:
Toyota doesnt make the blue tint lens headlights anymore. You will have to find a set that someone is selling

It's not just the black housing headlights that are like that. I have the clear JDM headlights and you can tell there is a blue tint in it when the light hits right. Not sure what years, but if it helps mine are 2000 Altezza lights.
PM'd

Are you using blue bulbs?
When i had the jdm black housing w/ blue lens years ago, it would stand out that people always asked, if it was the bulbs reflection and what kind were they lol

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
yeah i read that lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nigel, do you currently have any blue tint headlights for sale? If so how much and where are you located ?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts