Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys havent posted in a while, but I was wondering if JDM came with a blue tint for certain years? I just picked up a set that needed some restoration for 150 locally and noticed that the lights have a blue tint. I've searched but only found that some came with the tint and others came with clear lenses. Will post pictures after they're cleaned up!!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
yes, there are sets of the JDM headlights that have a blue tint.
but i dont know if it came on certain years? and i've only seen the black housing with the blue tint.
what a deal you got them for.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey guys havent posted in a while, but I was wondering if JDM came with a blue tint for certain years? I just picked up a set that needed some restoration for 150 locally and noticed that the lights have a blue tint. I've searched but only found that some came with the tint and others came with clear lenses. Will post pictures after they're cleaned up!!
Ah, no wonder that guy didn't text me back... you bought those headlights on craigslist already! $150 is super cheap! Are they OEM?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys!!! Sorry been super busy and got pretty sick when i did have some free time. But i took the lights apart to clean the inside up, put them back together so now i need to clean the outside :D But trying to do it fast because got an exam this week that i need to be studying for lol

Ah, no wonder that guy didn't text me back... you bought those headlights on craigslist already! $150 is super cheap! Are they OEM?
lol Yeah, they were real cheap!! wasnt planning on pikcing up new head lights, but for that price :) They are OEM

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Wow, $150 was a steal!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Seeing all this headlight talk makes me want to pick up a new set of tinted blacked housing headlights =/
Do it! I believe nigel could help you out in that department!

$150 is a steal! you got a great deal!
ya got lucky, real lucky! i would look at your page with the jdm headlights everyday... and always get so close to pming you about a set!

Wow, $150 was a steal!
:) when i went to get them, i felt like i was a bad person for getting them for so cheap. On the inside I wanted to give him more money LOL

OMG.... you car is so nice! i love you

1 - 20 of 31 Posts