Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I saw ur order from UKEROO

I really want to buy a backdoor for spare parts for my sportcross but the shipping and other fee scare me to doing it lol.

They said the shipping is free.... ? is that true lol

cause I have hard time belive it

TOYOTA ALTEZZA GITA 2002 Back Door Assembly [7015800] | eBay
Yeah bro, price includes shipping! For both the front and rear bumpers for me.....shipping was extremely fast, 1-2 days after leaving Tokyo. There legit, no worries and I communicated with them for a bit on helping me find the bumpers and kit. Actually, Curran (sportcross owner) on here ordered a rear hatch from them not too long ago. He received it with no issues.

That kit is freaking nice! I actually think the best looking kit Ive seen yet.
Thank you man. I got the Lsportline sides on now, to complete the look. :bigSmile:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Just updated the first post with my current look.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi Josh, nice find, looks great!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks Lex! It's been a while man, how are things going? Your Sportcross treating you well?
I'am fine, thank you Josh! The SX is doing well! Just had maintenance, had to change the timingbeld because of age (10 years) not miles, have only 42k on it. The car is still almost stock, love what you do to your SX!!

I drive most in a car with three cylinders...and turbo....and diesel....The SX is used for the weekend and vacation, so she is kind of retired..;)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I'am fine, thank you Josh! The SX is doing well! Just had maintenance, had to change the timingbeld because of age (10 years) not miles, have only 42k on it. The car is still almost stock, love what you do to your SX!!

I drive most in a car with three cylinders...and turbo....and diesel....The SX is used for the weekend and vacation, so she is kind of retired..;)

Right on! I am extremely jealous of your low miles Sportx! I have cut down a lot driving mine ever since we got our TDi but the Sportx is reaching near 100k. :(

Thank you for the compliment.

·
Yay! Old stuff!
532 Posts
hooooooooot car.

If I showed these pics to my mom she'd be saying "BUY ME THAT".

Seriously.

Migs

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
lol....thanks^

That's pretty sick that you converted your mom's sportx into a 5-speed! You should get her Sportx kitted!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Updated first post with the Elixir spoiler pics.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Updated first post with the Elixir spoiler pics.
:jawDrop: Man I just said that in the other post. I am way behind that curve.

Josh, my man you are killing it right now. I was actually going around looking for something to do with my rear. I think that is all I need. I was looking at the Evo wagon spoiler and the Subi spoiler to see if it would work.

Josh was that your family that won the 500Mil Powerball in FL.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Elixir spoiler too! Damn!
:bigSmile:

:jawDrop: Man I just said that in the other post. I am way behind that curve.

Josh, my man you are killing it right now. I was actually going around looking for something to do with my rear. I think that is all I need. I was looking at the Evo wagon spoiler and the Subi spoiler to see if it would work.

Josh was that your family that won the 500Mil Powerball in FL.
haha...thanks brother! I'm telling you man, I was out of the game for a long time then seeing you and other Sportcross owners stepping it up got me motivated! Keep us posted with the Subie spoiler....that could be sick. Man, if I won that powerball....I would boost asap then go buy myself a Ferrari FF!

sick!!!!!!!! 1st jdm;d out sports congrats!!!!
Thanks bro!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Josh,

Did you get the spoiler from the same guys that got you the front and rear bumper? Was it around the $800?

Seeing it on your wagon makes me want it so bad. I might have to have a garage sale or something to get it. Damn can't stop looking at it. I am like a jealous little kid right now....LOL

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
haha, funny you mentioned garage sale. I had to sweet talk my wife to get her approval. The only way I could have got this spoiler was if I sold a bunch of shit in my garage. lol

Miguel, hit up Bo at Bulletproof automotive:

[email protected]

Options are very limited....actually only founded two vendors who could get this. Bo offered the best price but it was because two spoilers were purchased. If you can get someone else to go in with you....maybe another sportx member on here, then Bo can work out a deal. But yeah it was around $800.

Steep but man I am very happy with the purchase. It will complete the look of your car. I'm telling you if you can't stop starring at it now, wait until you have it on your car.....I am looking at mine non stop. Actually have my car park right outside my work window right now and starring at like crazy. haha I usually park out front because there's no trees around to get my car dirty.

·
Registered
373 Posts
haha, funny you mentioned garage sale. I had to sweet talk my wife to get her approval. The only way I could have got this spoiler was if I sold a bunch of shit in my garage. lol

Miguel, hit up Bo at Bulletproof automotive:

[email protected]

Options are very limited....actually only founded two vendors who could get this. Bo offered the best price but it was because two spoilers were purchased. If you can get someone else to go in with you....maybe another sportx member on here, then Bo can work out a deal. But yeah it was around $800.

Steep but man I am very happy with the purchase. It will complete the look of your car. I'm telling you if you can't stop starring at it now, wait until you have it on your car.....I am looking at mine non stop. Actually have my car park right outside my work window right now and starring at like crazy. haha I usually park out front because there's no trees around to get my car dirty.
Thanks Josh. I knew i saw 2 in that Pic. I thought it was a cardboard or something. Oh BTW I just put your car all over Facebook. I couldn't help it. Its so damn sexy. Hope you dont mind. If you do let me know I can take it down.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=490996620992050&set=a.379224305502616.90350.377304242361289&type=1&theater

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Thanks Josh. I knew i saw 2 in that Pic. I thought it was a cardboard or something. Oh BTW I just put your car all over Facebook. I couldn't help it. Its so damn sexy. Hope you dont mind. If you do let me know I can take it down.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=490996620992050&set=a.379224305502616.90350.377304242361289&type=1&theater
No problem man. Yup, not one but two Elixir spoilers! lol Here's a pic of them after the paint. So there's another Sportx owner with this but I'm not going to say who it is until he reveals it. lol

Thanks for the love brother, I don't mind it at all. Not the greatest pic I have taken but good looking out! I will get on and like your FB page.

·
Registered
290 Posts
looking good sway. congrats

41 - 60 of 61 Posts