Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i remember seeing a toyota spec gauge pod that replaces the dash tray/dvd screen spot. anybody have any info on this? it was for 3 gauges and my question is: if it is japan spec, do the gauge spots angle to the right (for a right side steering column) or does the pod aim the gauges straight back? --or even better, to the left for us.
this was not custom, i saw it for sale on some shop's website as a japanese made imported product (maybe toyota, maybe not).
anybody remember anything like this?

·
Blue Glowie
3,769 Posts
MSM MT IS300 said:
i think i remember seeing a toyota spec gauge pod that replaces the dash tray/dvd screen spot. anybody have any info on this? it was for 3 gauges and my question is: if it is japan spec, do the gauge spots angle to the right (for a right side steering column) or does the pod aim the gauges straight back? --or even better, to the left for us.
this was not custom, i saw it for sale on some shop's website as a japanese made imported product (maybe toyota, maybe not).
It's the TRD gauge pod.

Chin Kwan is selling one in member sales right now extrememly cheap.

·
Registered
876 Posts
The gauge pod points straight back. And as Jedi has posted Chin Kwan can get you one,

MSM MT IS300 said:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
gavron1
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing