Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i remember seeing a toyota spec gauge pod that replaces the dash tray/dvd screen spot. anybody have any info on this? it was for 3 gauges and my question is: if it is japan spec, do the gauge spots angle to the right (for a right side steering column) or does the pod aim the gauges straight back? --or even better, to the left for us.
this was not custom, i saw it for sale on some shop's website as a japanese made imported product (maybe toyota, maybe not).
anybody remember anything like this?

·
Blue Glowie
3,769 Posts
MSM MT IS300 said:
i think i remember seeing a toyota spec gauge pod that replaces the dash tray/dvd screen spot. anybody have any info on this? it was for 3 gauges and my question is: if it is japan spec, do the gauge spots angle to the right (for a right side steering column) or does the pod aim the gauges straight back? --or even better, to the left for us.
this was not custom, i saw it for sale on some shop's website as a japanese made imported product (maybe toyota, maybe not).
It's the TRD gauge pod.

Chin Kwan is selling one in member sales right now extrememly cheap.

·
Registered
876 Posts
The gauge pod points straight back. And as Jedi has posted Chin Kwan can get you one,

MSM MT IS300 said:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts