Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do you like it and if there are any durability problems?

What is a good price locally in Los Angeles?

Thanks.... 8)

·
Registered
831 Posts
you could get them at ebay for like 85 + shipping...

and so far.. i have no problems with it

Lex300 said:
how do you like it and if there are any durability problems?

What is a good price locally in Los Angeles?

Thanks.... 8)

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
DHCrocks said:
no problems yet and the finish is great, just like the stock dash. I only wish that it had more storage space, looks like I need to switch out for the 04' type.
The 04 has LESS space. The 04 tray is like just the back part of the JDM tray, the part behind the spacer. It's barely enough tor a pair of glasses, but the JDM tray can hold glasses, and some pens and gum or anything else you can fit in the front half.

·
11,054 Posts
Like it. No issues. He he....got the dealer to install it for me at no charge... 8)
I think they were just curious as they hadn't seen one before...

·
Registered
507 Posts
It's a bit on the flimsy side. But it sure beats having just a useless lint trap. One thing though...I use vinylex and when you put it on sometimes the glare off the top of the tray is a bit annoying.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
- I don't put mine to use, but I like it... it "fills the gap"

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I use mine daily. Put my work badge, gym id, gum, pens etc in there. I pound on it multiple times a day... when I'm in a hurry, I litteraly slap it and it pops open.... no durability issues whatsoever. love it. Much better than the lint tray

and the 04 one does look like ass IMO

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all for the feed back. I will pick one up.... :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.