Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where in the world do i find one? and how much do they normally go for? and is it completely necessary if i were to get the p4100 double din?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
has anyone installed the jdm dash kit that has heated seats? i'd love to see how they pulled it off...

EDIT: searched and found. nevermind. not worth the trouble for this mod IMO. my slightly off colored dash kit will be just fine.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
its not like the scoshe ls7520 or whatever looks identical to the factory dash either, and it's also not like therea 3598213759802347 threads regarding this kit and others.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
its not like the scoshe ls7520 or whatever looks identical to the factory dash either, and it's also not like therea 3598213759802347 threads regarding this kit and others.
you relax too man. if you read my whole post you'd see i took a minute a searched. god forbid anyone help a guy out without showing off how fuckin funny they are.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
i thoiught you were the op, my bad.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Its well known that the JDM dash kit has the best stock finish but I cannot get past the rounded shape of the head unit depression. The heated seats/traction control issue would have been an inconvenience also.

I took a chance and bought a cheap "Best Kits" unit. The finish isn't great but I figured I would install it anyway for the time being. I even almost wetsanded it to match better but didn't bother. However, all in all, I am very happy with it as is. I'm pretty anal about this type of stuff and it doesnt bother me at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
1330 posts and you havent figured out to search before you post.
i like avernier thought you were op as well...
and by the way you should learn what humor is at you should relax a little..
don't try to help out now man. I ALREADY SEARCHED!!! Remember? The EDIT that's clearly written in my post? I thought after being on this forum for 4 years that i might be able to ask a question where I'm not all that knowledgeable. Thanks for showing us all what a dildo you are. Congratulations.

All you had to do was point a guy in the right direction. But no, you had to be a smart ass.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Its well known that the JDM dash kit has the best stock finish but I cannot get past the rounded shape of the head unit depression. The heated seats/traction control issue would have been an inconvenience also.

I took a chance and bought a cheap "Best Kits" unit. The finish isn't great but I figured I would install it anyway for the time being. I even almost wetsanded it to match better but didn't bother. However, all in all, I am very happy with it as is. I'm pretty anal about this type of stuff and it doesnt bother me at all.
thanks dude. i did the same thing and was considering switching to JDM but like i said this mod doesn't seem worth it to me. cheers.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
don't try to help out now man. I ALREADY SEARCHED!!! Remember? The EDIT that's clearly written in my post? I thought after being on this forum for 4 years that i might be able to ask a question where I'm not all that knowledgeable. Thanks for showing us all what a dildo you are. Congratulations.

All you had to do was point a guy in the right direction. But no, you had to be a smart ass.
4 years huh wow and what does that mean did you join this forum when you were 12 cause your acting like a 16 year old....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.