Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
go to ebay....they always have them for cheap....like 80 plus 12 for shipping or something. if you dont go that route get one in the .net store

·
8,827 Posts
I am waiting for a reply from for the availability of the item. He is checking into that. I'm sure he will be able to get a few, as there is a large demand.

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vlad_a said:
I am waiting for a reply from Toyota for the availability of the item. He is checking into that. I'm sure he will be able to get a few, as there is a large demand.
can you please PM me the details whenever that may be about the availablity and price once you hear something from streve? it would be very appreciated, thanks.

·
8,827 Posts
WhiteLex03 said:
IS300Sam said:
go to ebay....they always have them for cheap....like 80 plus 12 for shipping or something.
That's the JDM dash tray correct?

-Ringo
That is incorrect. The piece in question is the double din adapter made for Toyota Altezza.
Here is mine, custom fitted for 7" VGA Touchscreen LCD. The white part is used to create a mold for easier fitment in the future.

I have gotten a few requests for info on the JDM kit because of it. I will create a thread when I get more info.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! 8) :D Got to go, help with the cooking. :chill:

·
11,054 Posts
Yeah, it cost too much...but I needed it...I think it was $120. Probably cost $5 to make. As I recall, Yahoo Shopping had them under "Lexus parts". Haven't looked recently though.

·
Registered
233 Posts
He quoted me $48 just recently.

·
8,827 Posts
kaidoy021 said:
email or call Toyota. He quoted me $48 just recently.
Does he have those? I never got a reply.
Maybe my e-mail blocked it. :oops:

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
SeattleSheila said:
Yeah, it cost too much...but I needed it...I think it was $120. Probably cost $5 to make. As I recall, Yahoo Shopping had them under "Lexus parts". Haven't looked recently though.
link please? I just looked on there and did not see it.... :x

·
Registered
233 Posts
I emailed him and he emailed me back a quote. i'm not sure if he has them in stock or he has to order them first.

·
8,827 Posts
kaidoy021 said:
I emailed him and he emailed me back a quote. i'm not sure if he has them in stock or he has to order them first.
Either way, it is a good price.

I e-mailed Steve again. I hope it works now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.