Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I just picked up a set of JDM Clear Fog Lights and was curious if anyone knows of a bulb that will match the stock HID's? Anyone have anything that looks close? Please let me know, THANKS!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yo Nadz said:
Hey,
I just picked up a set of JDM Clear Fog Lights and was curious if anyone knows of a bulb that will match the stock HID's? Anyone have anything that looks close? Please let me know, THANKS!
If you can get, PIAA 9006 super plasma will be a near matching, but it's not DOT aproved yet in USA.... so it's hard to get....

I have Catz galaxy white, and it's ok matching.....

·
Registered
670 Posts
Chigger said:
How about a real HID kit. Forget about those fake blueish/white Honda Civic, HID wannabe bulbs.
Are you willing to spend $500 for fog light????

·
Registered
189 Posts
how much where you JDM fogs? and where did you get them from? If i where you id go for the HID lights. it may cost more, but its going to look a whole lot nicer.

·
Registered
670 Posts
clarky33434 said:
how much where you JDM fogs? and where did you get them from? If i where you id go for the HID lights. it may cost more, but its going to look a whole lot nicer.
First, most of the JDM fogs are sold over the ebay....and it goes right around $200....

if you want HID conversion kit, there are few online store inclduing catz..... or local performance store....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.