Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
[/QUOTE]

i like that grill. can someone tell me what it is from? thanks!
and that cooling plate is awesome.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i love the bronze tint... and yes that's my Modellista bumper with integrated grille

you do realize all the other radiator panels were modeled after this original

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
where can you get the grill at chado?

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
where can you get the grill at chado?
it's part of the bumper. you can either buy my bumper (which has been on sale for ages!) or try to find a similar mesh to put in your grille

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
the color of the cone is clear anodize over silver part. Very easy for anyone to replicate.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the color of the cone is clear anodize over silver part. Very easy for anyone to replicate.
it has a bronze tint. what's your point?

where can i order one of those c-one plates? Ive wanted a vented plate for a while now...

=P

By the way,... the engine looks clean... =)
thanks! you gotta get it in japan, or have someone import one (or get a PLP or something)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
oh ok. you want more then a can afford. i like it and the emblem.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^^ thanks!

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
it has a bronze tint. what's your point?

thanks! you gotta get it in japan, or have someone import one (or get a PLP or something)
why so hostile? Im just saying it's not bronze, it's clear anodized. Just helping people who might want to understand how to get a part a certain color.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
why so hostile? Im just saying it's not bronze, it's clear anodized. Just helping people who might want to understand how to get a part a certain color.
hostile? you haven't even seen the part in person suddenly you're the expert on it? i didn't even say it was bronze, read again

1 - 20 of 37 Posts