Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
for one, JDM bumpers don't have headlight squirters, I've seen tons of them here, standard, TRD Neo, Modellista and GXE10, none of them have headlight squirters.

As far as the difference between USDM and Altezza front ends, the USDM is about 4-5 inchs longer, you can see the difference if you were to look straight down at the headlights. The USDM one sticks out in front of the lights. Altezza's have more of a Flat face and flat contours. USDM bumpers also have a reflector on the sides of the front bumper, Altezza's don't
that's about it.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
for one, JDM bumpers don't have headlight squirters, I've seen tons of them here, standard, TRD Neo, Modellista and GXE10, none of them have headlight squirters.

As far as the difference between USDM and Altezza front ends, the USDM is about 4-5 inchs longer, you can see the difference if you were to look straight down at the headlights. The USDM one sticks out in front of the lights. Altezza's have more of a Flat face and flat contours. USDM bumpers also have a reflector on the sides of the front bumper, Altezza's don't
that's about it.

The headlight squirters are a needed for the IS's that have HIDs in European countries.

I would say the USDM bumper is only like 2 inches longer at most. If it was 4-5 then the underbody panel would probably have to be different between the two. I personally think the "snub nose" look of the shorty bumpers looks better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.