Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Here's my 04 IS300. Factory 5 Speed LSD Bought back in 2016 for $3500 and put it down late 2019 for some work. Sat for sometime and finally got back to working on it November 2022. Will be making a dedicated build and progression thread at some point
View attachment 142816 View attachment 142817 View attachment 142818
Love my crystal white pearl ! Always nice to see another one and their build. Rims are a nice gunmetal shade. I'm trying to achieve that color but haven't been happy so far with the few brands I've tried. If you painted yourself please share what you used!

·
Registered
2004 IS300
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love my crystal white pearl ! Always nice to see another one and their build. Rims are a nice gunmetal shade. I'm trying to achieve that color but haven't been happy so far with the few brands I've tried. If you painted yourself please share what you used!
Thanks! Once I get done with the body work I'll be painting it the same color. The wheels are the Factory SSR Dark Silver.

You could maybe try Charcoal Grey A39 from the Evo 9 MR. I was going to repaint by Evo 9 BBS wheels that color but I preferred the other finish they came with. The wheels and car should both be the same A39 charcoal gray according to EvoM.
Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle Car

I don't know the finish of these but this is what they were when I bought them
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Hubcap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts