Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone knows the webmaster, or company owner personally, tell them to change their code on this page :

http://www.japanesewholesaledirect.com/cgi/store/agora.cgi?=on&ppinc=1a&product=Lexus&user2=IS300

from this

<DIV ALIGN=CENTER><table width=526 bgcolor="#f0f0f0">
<tr>
<td align=center><FONT COLOR="#000000">
Found 21 items, showing 1 to 10. &nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href='agora.cgi?cart_id=s603Bj.a5359*mC0PKw&next=10&ppinc=1a&product=Lexus&user2=IS300'>Next 10 Matches</a>
</font></td></tr></table>
</DIV>

to this

DIV ALIGN=CENTER><table width=526 bgcolor="#000000"><tr>
<td align=center><FONT COLOR="ffffff">
Found 21 items, showing 1 to 10. &nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href='agora.cgi?cart_id=s603Bj.a5359*mC0PKw&next=10&ppinc=1a&product=Lexus&user2=IS300'>Next 10 Matches</a>
</font></td></tr></table>
</DIV>

as of now, the link to the second page is about 2 shades of white different, from the table background, and about impossible to see unless you guess its there or stumble upon it.

with that change in code, both links are black, whatever color can be chosen, that the person likes, etc

-gte

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I will let Dan know through an email...I was wonderign for weeks how to get the rest of the products up...I had to look at what you were sayin for 5 min. to realize this..Nice lookin out GTE.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Done and taken care of!!! Thanks for heads up... It entailed slightly alittle bit more work than what you offered GTE... but i still appreciate the heads up...

Later,
dan

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no problem, you might have had a cascading style sheet, i didn't look long enough to see if so or not, my fix was just a temp solution, and wouldn't let the links change to a different color when clicked on or mouseovered :)

glad i could help, now more than just me and you will see the second page :D

-gte

mkiv94tt said:
Done and taken care of!!! Thanks for heads up... It entailed slightly alittle bit more work than what you offered GTE... but i still appreciate the heads up...

Later,
dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
IS300GTE
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing