Lexus IS Forum banner

181 - 187 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'm reading it right now. Do you feel the engine vibration with the rubber washer idea? I was just going to zip tie it until I read about the vibrations.

·
Registered
670 Posts
It looks like a lot of the users actually like the motor vibrations....sounds cool to me....:bigSmile:

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
I'm reading it right now. Do you feel the engine vibration with the rubber washer idea? I was just going to zip tie it until I read about the vibrations.

I heard about the vibrations coming from the Zip ties, which is why I stayed away from them. Some people had good luck but, when I heard more than 3 people having the vibrations, I stuck with the rubber washer since it provides a sound dampening device too. You can get it at any hardware stores.

·
Registered
670 Posts
What's the CDD mod....or removal of the CDD?

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
The CDD mod is suppose to give you a better response from your clutch. Cause you stock clutch also has a somewhat of a lag so having this device eliminates that. I had this done to my ride and i instantly noticed the behavior of the clutch! It was more snappier than the slow responsive stock. It allows the clutch to engage at a earlier time frame. It only works on 5MT only, not on Automatic cars.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I have a 5sp.....

181 - 187 of 187 Posts