Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is what I want to do. I want to be able to push a button and my back license plate flip down and then it reveals some little spot lights so when the f*cker behind me forgets to turn off his high beam, I can give him the reminder he needed. (I know I have auto-dim and yes I have 5% tint on the rear window, its about the principle!!!) Also incase I "accidently" run a red light equipped with a cam I can just flip the plate down and not worry about a ticket ;). Im more interested in the plate flipping down than the light to be honest, the lights would be a bonus. If any one know where I can get one of these kits, if they exist, let me know. Otherwise I will just fabricate something. :)

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
go for the smoke screen and oil spray too!

hahaha

buy an actuator. check out every car magazine, theres always advertisements for a kit for plates. same people that make lambo door kits and door poppers for shaved handles. i forget the name of the company...

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i found some stuff but it hard to pick exactly what Iwant cuz i want it to sit flush, and i want to be able to control it from the inside, flip up and down. Ionly found the ones you do manually, maybe i mod one of those kits this spring. idk i would rather buy it.

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
Throw milkshakes out the sunroof, that'll show them.

Reactions: NVMYlex

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
here what im talkin about, this is what i want up front

YouTube - Plate vid

the following conversation will occur immediately after being pulled over

officer- license and registration
me- may i ask whats the problem 'cough cough pig cough'
officer- i pulled you over because you have no front plate displayed
me- what are you talking about officer, i assure you, i have a front plate

as he walks to the front of my vehicle

officer- are you calling me a liar?
officer- i was pulled over a few miles back and you passed me and i saw you had no front...???
officer-:confused: :pissed:
officer- well i assure you i saw no plate there
me- am i free to go?
officer-:pissed: yea have nice day:pissed:

me-:p :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
lol. Toooooo funny. Thing is.....if a cop is after you...you still need to get away.

·
Registered
355 Posts
not to thread jack but does anyone know where i can find a front tag bracket with a side offset that i can use without drilling , so i could like attatch it to the bottom grille

·
1,621 Posts
Just mount HID's in your reverse lights with a kill switch!!

That will fix em!! :jawDrop:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
try auto lock as well. i think they have em

1 - 20 of 26 Posts