Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done some stupid things from time to time, but I think this ranks very high on the list. I went to the doctor earlier and as I was leaving, I was reading something and not paying attention to what I was doing. I hit the unlock button on the key to my IS, and pulled the handle, but it was still locked. I was sure I heard the "beep beep" but I hit the button again. "Beep beep" but still, the door was locked.

I looked inside the car to see if the passenger door was unlocked, after hitting the button a second time. I noticed that the interior was ivory, yet mine is black. It hit me after a 5 second delay that, HELLO JAI, I was at the wrong car!

I looked around, and located my car 3 spaces down. OOPS! I was hoping no one was watching, but I wasn't that lucky. There was a woman watching the whole thing from her car, and obviously trying not to laugh

This is one of those times Justy would definitely call me a silly Blonde

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kel3, yes, I am 100% female

Soulstalker, I am selling the IS because I'm turning in my BMW next week when the lease is up. I've already ordered a new car which will be here around the same time. I hate to sell it, but it would be one car too many.

·
11,061 Posts
That's funny...
Hmmm, I don't think I've ever parked anywhere where there was another IS300. Not so many of them up here, I guess.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Don't get rid of the IS.

What are you getting to replace it, if you don't mind me asking??

·
Registered
503 Posts
This may sound stupid to you, but if it would be one car too many, why not just keep the IS, seeing you said you hate to get rid of it and not get the other car. Your never locked in until you take delivery.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I have a similiar story a friend told me about this lady she saw at a store.

She went into a store and then about an hour later she saw 2 people in her car. Her having a gun in her purse pulled it out and said "get out of my car!" the 2 men ran.
Later she tried to start the car and it wouldn't start. She got out and noticed it wasn't her car...her car was 2 spaces down from her.

I don't know if it were a true story but I thought it was funny as hell.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Eddy, my sister and I have always been thought to be Asian because of our names (Jai and Shai). We are both BHBEWWs though

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Originally posted by DrJai:
Eddy, my sister and I have always been thought to be Asian because of our names (Jai and Shai). We are both BHBEWWs though
Yeah well i have a friend with the name "Saibrin" but she's got brown hair and blue eyes.
Wonder if people think she's asian too

1 - 14 of 14 Posts