Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bent 2 lips of my 3 peice wheels today, probably not in the smartest way. Long story short i was exited to go into Irvine spectrum and i went over that island right before you exit into the park way and i bent them the driver side. Since my wheels are multi peice does anyone know a place i could go to get them fixed? I only bent the lip. If anyone could refer me to a place that would be great. So far a few of my friends told me it would cost 150$ each lip. I've got 18" SSR SP1's Professors.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I bent 2 lips of my 3 peice wheels today, probably not in the smartest way. Long story short i was exited to go into Irvine spectrum and i went over that island right before you exit into the park way and i bent them the driver side. Since my wheels are multi peice does anyone know a place i could go to get them fixed? I only bent the lip. If anyone could refer me to a place that would be great. So far a few of my friends told me it would cost 150$ each lip. I've got 18" SSR SP1's Professors.
and im in so cal.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just wasn't paying attention. My car is lowered and i haven't readjusted the headlights i didnt eve know that was an island i thought it was flat. stupid of me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts