Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there webmaster........

I or the whole IS community would just like to know the details on the lOGO contest...

Will you be posting them soom.....

Just curious.....someone told me that an IS300.net sticker would had 50Hp so i have to have one...

I might even get 2 of em.....

------------------
Later

MIKE
ONYX 01, Fully loaded, Graphite Polished, Factory Spoiler, SRT Intake (on order)

[This message has been edited by mccarlin (edited January 24, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
yeah... but the japanese onez give you 75... however, some of the people don't like em.. so we might get stuck with the 50 hp only...

ps... can i put one on my corolla?? HAHAHA..JK

[This message has been edited by AltezzaRoku (edited January 24, 2001).]

·
11,061 Posts
Me wanna window sticker too....

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP......BUMP.........BUMP........

where is the contest we all were goin crazy for........

HELLO......ANYONE HOME MCFLY!!!!!!!!

------------------
Later

MIKE

ONYX 01, Fully loaded, Graphite Polished, Factory Spoiler, SRT Intake (Received, will install Sat, Feb 3), Tint (2 weeks)

·
Registered
207 Posts
sorry,only .com stickers add HP, Freaken lexus steals the is300.com,oh well i like net better cause it rhymes with net,bet,set,wet,met,yet,pet,get,jet,let,vet, and com rhymes with only mom....i am a retard

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I think this was once a figment of our imaginations... maybe they just decided to forget the new snazzy logo. I think the actual deadline was, like, three weeks ago or something... heh heh...

Scott.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Hey guys, sorry. I finally got another job, so it's keeping me pretty busy. However, I will post my selections from the entries soon. There are a few good ones.

------------------
Tony
'01 Stock Spectra Blue
'94 12psi Turbo Miata

1 - 8 of 8 Posts