·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Digger08

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
How appropriate that someone on a Lexus IS forum win a Lexus IS-F. Congratulations, that is a pretty f'ing awesome prize.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
lmao, only if that was tru =(

ps. The guy who owns that green is300 wit the L-Sportsline kit in the other thread.

Just found out he bought a IS-F from my workplace.. ;o

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Digger... do you have internal connections at Tim Hortons? For some reason you always seem to get the best prizes. I bet next year you are going to win your own private jet. :lol:

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Oh bad news for you... it turns out that IS-F is just a model car... not the real thing. Better luck next year! :p

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
hahah, looks pretty real too.....if only, lol

i had my first one today and so far 0-1 :(
those things are always so hard to roll, i end up ripping it to shreds with my teeth.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Digger, sorry, your long lost cousin's roomate's aunt's brother's best friend works for Timmies. You're not eligible to win.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Digger, sorry, your long lost cousin's roomate's aunt's brother's best friend works for Timmies. You're not eligible to win.
Thats Ok Platinum...I saved this one for you!

Digger08

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
har har har! :p Hey, I'll take anything I can get!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Damn you digger, I never win.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
yay... free coffee for me...

I'm 1/1! lol

I'd rock any car that i get for free...
if its a shitbox, I'll just drive as a shitbox...

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
For those of you that get LOSER cups in the future... don't throw them out. Apparently Country Style is starting a promotion where if you bring your loser Tim Hortons Cup to their store... they'll give you a free cup of coffee.

Limit of one per person per day.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
... whats the point of that LOL.

Well ive got about 10 loser cups at work. Time to cash in once I find a Country Style LOL.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
The only thing I can think is... Country Style is changing their image to try and be more upscale apparently? I guess this is a way for them to try and bring people to their "newer" stores?

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Actually I read something on the web... what I said is right... Country Style is using this promotion to try and get people to see their rebranded stores.

BUT... this deal is only from March 3 to March 9.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
lol hmmm

o well. More caffine for me.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
I noticed that many food places are launching "upscale stores". They tore down a McDonnald's around my house for months to rebuild it. It's finally done... it look so different now... with a stone finish exterior.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts