Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm doing NOTHING this weekend, cause im a lazy ass like that.

what are you flaming hemoroids doing this weekend??

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
My binge drinking started Wednesday. Will continue through the weekend. Two b-day parties this weekend. Too many options living in the city that you end up dis-ing half of your friends. :chill:

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Trying to get this damn personal statement written for law school apps, hopefully do some wakeboarding on sat if its not too cold, flag football game sun morning, boozing at various times throughout the weekend.

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
i cant imagine working all weekend...........that must suck. i'm shopping with my mistress for me on sat., then bar bar chill on sunday after church......i'm a big sinner :pissed:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Happy hour tonight, clean house Saturday, maybe if it's nice out we will got to the beach or pool, and I want to try and do a little christmas shopping. Hopefully have a relaxing weekend.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
planned on skiing in VT but need an oil change and need to throw the snow tires on... then just noticed my inspection sticker expired in August. So those WERE my plans... and just got a hint that a girly i'm seeing from Boston is making a trip down here... I hope it rains so I won't feel bad about being inside all weekend ;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
26 Participants
MMwakeboard
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing