Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after about a month we finally finished my car and it was worth the wait. the front almost looks factory and the back came out just as clean. I'll try to post some pics in the members section of the gallery in a few days.

silver Is300
full cwest body kit with wald fender flares molded on
eibach prokit springs
gunmetal volk gt-n's 18x8frnt18x9rear
hks hiper exhaust
toyomoto headers
area51 intake
i.p.t silver dash kit

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
send me some pics!!!! come on!! never seen a widebody Cwest!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
also if i remeber correctly, u are the 1st guy with Cwest IS with walded flares. *claps claps* wlecome to the "Anti-Meow-Meow club* mang!!! :D

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Cwest kit = 1500 + paint and install 800~1000
Wald flares+labor = 2000

but thats just a rough quote...

R808IS300 said:
I wanna see too??? BTW How much did this cost???

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
AltEzZa_S4 said:
Cwest kit = 1500 + paint and install 800~1000
Wald flares+labor = 2000

but thats just a rough quote...

R808IS300 said:
I wanna see too??? BTW How much did this cost???
Thanks...........$2000 for fender flares kinda expensive, but well worth it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The whole process to mold on the flares cost me about 1600.00. I'm gonna try to take some pics of the car tonite and I'll post them shortly after.

·
Registered
727 Posts
congrats man, i cant wait to see pictures. i have wanted to do the same thing but i didnt have enough money to get the flares. i think the widebody looks great on the is. hopefully one day...... congrats again, i'm sure it looks awesome!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
cwestalteeza said:
The whole process to mold on the flares cost me about 1600.00. I'm gonna try to take some pics of the car tonite and I'll post them shortly after.
Does that include the cost of the flares or just the actual body work and paint???

·
13,978 Posts
lexpression said:
congrats man, i cant wait to see pictures. i have wanted to do the same thing but i didnt have enough money to get the flares. i think the widebody looks great on the is. hopefully one day...... congrats again, i'm sure it looks awesome!
don't do it until altezza_S4 posts his.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
its aiight, i don't have to see it....i am 100% sure not doing the same thing as he did anyways, was just trying to see someone actually did something different. :chill:

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Props to you.

Let's get some pics.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
About this Discussion
64 Replies
39 Participants
lexpression
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing