Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody It's been a little while since I've logged on. Anyway Lexus called me at work in the morning notifying me that my Manual IS300 is due 8/01/2001 at the port and there is a black,silver other than my red. I've been the first one on the list since January 16,2001. Also I saw the new colors on the new color chart in the brocher they did'nt want to give it to me because it was the only one they had

Blue is a new color britter but still matlic in it also Gold is new and (ugly) red of course is new white still looked the same and the other colors as well. Oh! the interior is different the leather is diff it has an outlining around the edges where the sewing edges meets of color grey and the it has the arm rest of course but the dash board is all black and no more dark gray triming everything is black
cool.They said that i should get my car within one week after the first of august.Trading in my 2001 silver IS300 can wait. I'm going to take my digital camera back to the dealership and take pictures of the brocher so i can post it for you guys.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh! I forgot the rims are still the same on the order sheet they said that my car has the same wheels as 2001 but they are gun metal looking. Also the grill is a little diff it has chrome edge around it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
good to hear that.. that mean you are getting a 5 speed in two more weeks? i really doubt about that they can delivery before mid august.
if your info is correct, we should getting the 5speed info everywhere, so far, that is not the case.
by the way, did they tell you what you will pay/trade in ect...

[ July 24, 2001: Message edited by: IS300#1 ]

[ July 24, 2001: Message edited by: IS300#1 ]

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
G Force Bandit-
Congrats man. I went to my dealer today to get my 15k check up and my ECU checked at, and the owner told us that they are also getting the '02 model in about 2 1/2 weeks. My mom was really in the mood to sit around so I couldn't find out how much I'd get for my '01...what's the price/trade value you got? Fill us in.

·
Registered
180 Posts
hey g force are you doing this through longo lexus in el monte??? and if so whos your guy? cuz i'm number two on the waiting list, been on since february...thanks

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
when are they coming to the maryland dealerships???????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts