Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me get into Toyomoto. I've tried calling them and emailing them and nothing. I'm ready to go stage 2 turbo. Besides dropping $12500 for the install and kit what other hidden upgrades do I need. I have a stock auto 2002 IS300. This is going to be a sleeper, my daily driver that is will hopefully kill my buddies 2003 zo6. When can I get into Toyomoto and how long for the install. I need to know how long I will be bumming a ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
589 Posts
i dun get why toyomoto turbos are so expensive. Since you're not in the northeast, can't go turboeast. Dropping $12,500 is just freakin insane.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
osmosis said:
i dun get why toyomoto turbos are so expensive. Since you're not in the northeast, can't go turboeast. Dropping $12,500 is just freakin insane.

not at all dude....in fact, thats the TOTAL PRICE...parts/labor, EVERYTHING...and their website is inaccurate, the lowest kit is only $10,500 installed....pretty f'n good for an installed kit with standalone, exhaust, valvebody upgrade, and all the extra goodies as well...

best bet is to CALL, leave a message, or just SHOW UP and talk to Lance face to face....:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try calling again but aren't there people here that have direct connections to them. I'd love to just show up and talk to them but they are about an hour away from where I live in Lake Worth.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
chinkyo said:
I'll try calling again but aren't there people here that have direct connections to them. I'd love to just show up and talk to them but they are about an hour away from where I live in Lake Worth.
my aunt/uncle live in lake worth, took me 40mins to get to toyomoto....I've done that exact drive many many times! from right off boynton beach blvd actually...

just hop on the FL turnpike south, and take that to NW 41st/DORAL BLVD exit off the southern/homestead Spur and u will be there in no time!
 

·
Mr. Negative
Joined
·
12,388 Posts
yea man, you're super close. just drop in is the best bet by a long shot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
chinkyo said:
So as a guess, what is the turnaround time?
completely depends on their current projects, and exactly what you plan to get....usually 2-4 month time frame...they are a 2-3 person team, and take their time...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay I just saw dasgalloway's vids, holly crap. Straight up toyomoto stage 1 supercharger? those are normal numbers? 404 rwhp? Toyomoto site says 16 hrs of labor. I would be willing to do that in a heart beat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,533 Posts
there are members here who have been waiting a few months for some wiring diagrams and base map
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,941 Posts
chinkyo said:
Okay I just saw dasgalloway's vids, holly crap. Straight up toyomoto stage 1 supercharger? those are normal numbers? 404 rwhp? Toyomoto site says 16 hrs of labor. I would be willing to do that in a heart beat.
He doesn't have a stage 1 supercharger setup, their stage 1 is roughly 300 rwhp and 260 rwtq. His setup is something like Toyomoto's stage 3.
 

·
Mr. Negative
Joined
·
12,388 Posts
chinkyo said:
man maybe i need to rethink this, 2 to 4 months is way too long without a ride.
just go talk with lance and you'll know what to expect, that way it comes from Toyomoto and not a board. he does have a few cars there at the shop, mine included, but getting the info directly from him on when he can do it is best.
 

·
Mr. Negative
Joined
·
12,388 Posts
kuuligan said:
there are members here who have been waiting a few months for some wiring diagrams and base map
i know it's semantics, but business was done w/ BL and they haven't supplied the maps/diagrams right? we know where they're coming from, but it's BL's responsibility to supply what they sold. and just so it's not confused, I wish that it wasn't a problem and I hope lamb can get his car going quickly. I don't wish parts delays on anyone.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,453 Posts
chinkyo said:
Okay I just saw dasgalloway's vids, holly crap. Straight up toyomoto stage 1 supercharger? those are normal numbers? 404 rwhp? Toyomoto site says 16 hrs of labor. I would be willing to do that in a heart beat.
Those videos of him racing are when he had his sTage1 kit which is now my kit and about to be for sale cause i just got a PFS stage 3 kit the kit he has now is pretty insane for a S/C
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,533 Posts
OKCIS said:
Those videos of him racing are when he had his sTage1 kit which is now my kit and about to be for sale cause i just got a PFS stage 3 kit the kit he has now is pretty insane for a S/C
did you buy LexISpooled's kit?
 
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Top