·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here?

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
i was there on saturday afternoon. went to G-something. a seafood restaurant on PCH.

[edit] it was Gladstone's in Malibu

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I'm always rolling around thru there.... Ferrari's come and pick on me... i'm saddend :whine:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha ya the 2 enzos that claim malibu roam PCH lol... but hey if anyone is in Malibu over the weekends let me know!! In San Diego usually but come back on weekends.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm usually rolling down to 3rd street from kanan on saturday afternoons to get shopping done and stuff. I live in westlake vil. and love to drive those canyon roads. I might go this saturday, I'll let you know

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Kwarp9 said:
I'm usually rolling down to 3rd street from kanan on saturday afternoons to get shopping done and stuff. I live in westlake vil. and love to drive those canyon roads. I might go this saturday, I'll let you know
i used to live in westlake village...i got my car from lexus of thousand oaks...i am up in that area about once a month...never seen you around

·
Registered
173 Posts
yep, i'm rolling deep in the W.V, where did you go to high school? Pm me the next time you are out here and we can meet up or something......

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya westlake is right over the hill i got my car from thousand oaks also, i went to malibu high

·
Registered
54 Posts
i was there last sunday for lunch at some greek resturant off PCH near pepperdime....

i dunno i saw a few is300's , but they were going the opposite way :x

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Newbury park here.... My buddy lives right in Westlake village off of Hamilton... next meet at Yuchatan's Tuesday nights for Wet Tshirt Contest!!! :p

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
UpTownIS300er said:
Newbury park here.... My buddy lives right in Westlake village off of Hamilton... next meet at Yuchatan's Tuesday nights for Wet Tshirt Contest!!! :p
i used to go there when they would have the boxing matches...with the big gloves....i kick some butt

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
UpTownIS300er said:
i used to go there when they would have the boxing matches...with the big gloves....i kick some butt
You know Astrolux is around here also.... I hereby would like to promote the next IS300.NET meet featuring The Boxing match w/ Ltunedgirl vs Astrolux..... winner takes home brand new capri jeans from BCBG. :D You down? :crazy:

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
UpTownIS300er said:
ltunedgirl said:
UpTownIS300er said:
You know Astrolux is around here also.... I hereby would like to promote the next IS300.NET meet featuring The Boxing match w/ Ltunedgirl vs Astrolux..... winner takes home brand new capri jeans from BCBG. :D You down? :crazy:
the fact that you know BCBG scares me :lol:

i won't drive out there during the week...too far with traffic and all sorry

·
Registered
497 Posts
hey i'm in westwood. i go surfing in malibu at about 5am to about 7am then got to school after. about a 15min drive for me

·
Registered
173 Posts
hey ive been to that foxy boxing too. I actually live in westlake hills right behind the yucatan. We should all have a little 805 meet at the the bj's there and roll over to the yucatan later or something. It seems like there is at least 4 or 5 of us.......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts