Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haven't seen very many around here in nocal.. (sf area) anyone else from this area on the boards? i finnaly got mine about 2 weeks ago..

red with ivory + piping .. i originally wanted the graphite but it was so hard to find and I went with the red and i'm very happy with it..

also.. where did you end up buying your car?

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Graphite wheels, eh? Did you special order those, or are the NorCal dealerships starting to get them on "regular" cars now?

-------------------------------------

So far I have seen 4 IS300s on the road on the Peninsula just driving around.

A green/ivory which is often parked in downtown Mountain View... A Blue/Ivory which was full up with people and baloons (perhaps the car was a birthday present) driving down Alma in Palo Alto, a Black/Black (cloth) driving near Putnam Lexus in Redwood City, and a Silver on 101 near Candlestick.

They are out there...

·
Registered
478 Posts
TEG,

I think California is beginning to receive the factory polished wheels. I saw some on a base Black IS in Orange County. So NorCal and SoCal are receiving the optional wheels now.

·
Registered
72 Posts
juice,
I got mine (Black/Ivory LP) at Putnam Lexus.
It is seen regularly cruising (often parked!) on Peninsula 101 and around the city.
I am seeing more and more. I saw at least 3 last weekend (2 x silver 1 x white).
Haven't seen your red one yet 8)

[This message has been edited by SFOdriver (edited September 07, 2000).]

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey All
I will be driving around the bay area with mine starting Monday morning. Look for Graphite Grey/Black in the south bay.

David

·
Registered
12 Posts
I didn't special order the graphite wheels, nor order my IS.
Just went to the dealer and the car was sitting on the lot waiting for me...

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I was out in SF last week (woke up during the earthquake) but I saw a black one near The Bubble Lounge, downtown. Anyone here?

·
Registered
8 Posts
What are you guys paying for yours? i'm suppose to be getting one on the 15th from lexus of pleasanton, Plat w/Blk leather. I just need some help in choosing the lease or buy, and are did you guys just pay MSRP? any help would be great. I hope to join the IS Club.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts