Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Israel is requesting more money and military aid. Normal I would have a problem with the request but with our economy and a debt in such a poor state im going to be very upset if this happens.

·
Registered
103 Posts
THEY ARE ON ARE SIDE!!!! There fighting someone we would end up fighting....so giving them money is like giving are millitary money.....fyi the US spends more money on the millitary then the next top 6 developed nations combined.....yet we need to spend more, go figure...

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
who exactly are they fighting for us? Id say the opposite was true.

bigdog0598 said:
THEY ARE ON ARE SIDE!!!! There fighting someone we would end up fighting....so giving them money is like giving are millitary money.....fyi the US spends more money on the millitary then the next top 6 developed nations combined.....yet we need to spend more, go figure...

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
You would think someone from NYC would have more common sense and a much larger loathing of terrorists than a guy from LA..I guess not.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sentinel said:
who exactly are they fighting for us? Id say the opposite was true.

bigdog0598 said:
Well, there getting land missles shot at them....they are in war with the dumb F**ks in the middle east, people that don't like us, and are defintly on the side of Iraq, Iran and Osama, but if you think they are fighting against us, thats cool, just remember we have only 2 people with us, Isreal and England, now if you really want to get rid of Isreal as an allie that leave US and UK vs the world, and to me that dosen't sound to good.

Also Isreal has one of the best armys in the world, don't forget they took on 6 country, and in 6 days, beat them, took out all there planes, they know what they are doing, smart guys, how do you think such a small country has survived with so many countys that hate them are them.......

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Israel begging for money (sigh). I think enough of my tax dollars are sent to that damn country. Why dont we take care of our own domestic problems before we hand over billions of dollars more for what? The "same bullshit" fighitng between israeli's and palestinians?

The US and Israel are both full of shit, they are pulling at "strings" to try to find a reason for fighting this "terrorism" war and for themselves not to look like asses. It would look pretty pathetic for this "war" to be fought for years on end and nothing get resolved :roll: They are trying to find a skapegoat for the terrorism (Bin Laden & Saddam Hussein) Ironically a PLO type faction claimed responsibility for the Kenyan attacks yesterday.

In any event... Israel should stop begging the USA for money and start begging other countries. Germany pledged Israel support by supplying them with patriot missles. Sounds like Germany want to preserve the Israeli state and halt any type of pre WW2 "homecoming for misplaced jews" if in fact Israel is destroyed or severly attacked. Other Euro countries will follow suit

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow insightful full of facts. Nicely said.

If we didnt support/arm israel their enemies would not automatically be our enemies.

One of the best militarys in the world? They should they have our weapons and have never known peace. And we PAY FOR IT.

We have far too many problems at home to be giving out more money, how can we increase aid to a country we were in debt?

Since 9-11 terrorism has been the catch phrase for too much shit. They run around screaming terrorism and Iraq but have no link to the two.

I live in NYC and I am very concerned about terrorism. But im not putting on blinders for everything else because of it.

ImpulseXvX said:
You would think someone from NYC would have more common sense and a much larger loathing of terrorists than a guy from LA..I guess not.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh nothing israel does reduces our risk of terrorism. If you understand some of there tactics deal with the palestinians(SP?) you can see how they actually create an environment condusive to radiacalism.

·
8,107 Posts
Israel is creating generations of new terrorists with their policies. We should do to Sharon what we do to all war criminals: death by hanging.
Is Israel requesting more money, or is it just the annual budget period, and Israel is getting the usual $4 billion?

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
I sure as hell hope we're not gonna give them shit... They're one of the main reasons that we WERE attacked on September 11th... Their battle is theirs, I don't knw why we're helping them fight it in the first place, and I don't feel like they have any right to fight. If it weren't for Isreal, we'd have a much more peacful world.

Mark my words, if world war 3 starts, Isreal will be a main reason for it.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They want additional assistance above and beyond there normal assistance.(at least that was my understanding im 90% sure thats the case).

·
Registered
266 Posts
WOW this is unbelievable!!!!!!

jews want more money?????

who would have ever thunk it !?!?!?!? :wink:

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Sentinel.. I couldnt agree more with you.

9mm... believe it :D

Every last victory they claim was won by US Tax Dollars. Why do we even need to give the jews 4 Billion a year? What do they do for us? (besides make the US a terrorist target) They are just spreading their bullshit to the US. They figure if it the US's problem as well, something will get done. Which is not that accurate.
Ever wonder why it is ok for Israeli tank to bulldoze entire villages, killing innocent people including children, but as soon as one jew child get killed it has to make headlines? :roll:

You should read the links from the Yahoo News page concerning middle east conflict. Jewish media is just full of propoganda and sensationalism, compared with other mid-east, european, and us journalist point of views. Talk about twisting the truth to make Israel look like the helpless victim. :roll:

·
8,107 Posts
Israel gets our support because they are a bastion of democracy in the Middle East - but unfortunately they've been abusing that situation and have turned themselves into an oppressive and brutal nation. A democratic and civilized Israel would help us greatly in that region - unfortunately the current Sharon-led Israel is ruining the US's status in the Middle East. Nothing will change though - the Jewish lobby in the US is immensely powerful and influential.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TV news is so useless for information.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
My god...no one here knows ANYTHING about foreign policy do they? Has ANYONE here gotten a degree in political science?

Israel has ALWAYS been a supporter of the US since before "Israel" was created in the 40's...And as for the Palestinian/Israeli war...here's a little bit of info for all of you...

Palestinians claim that they were there first..
1) BULLSHIT..Israeli's have been there before the Koran was even thought of.

Israel was created by the UN while no land was given to Palestinians
2) BULLSHIT once again...Jordan was given to the Palestinians...

Oh..and as for Israel being blamed for 9-11. Are you fucking dumb?!? Bin Laden even SAID that he did it because of all the AMERICAN troops and bases withing Saudi Arabia...which has NOTHING to do with Israel..and EVERYTHING to do with Iraq...

Please learn about foreign policy and politics before posting in threads like these...ckolsen is probably the LEAST politically oriented mind in these threads...

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
And CKolsen..here's some "brutality" for ya..

Election Day in Northern Israel...Palestinian gunmen fire upon INNOCENT voters. They kill 6 and wound 50 others.....the gunmen are killed by Israeli police afterwards.

What did those 60 people do to the gunmen? Absolutely nothing...Thank you and have a nice day.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
You should read the links from the Yahoo News page concerning middle east conflict. Jewish media is just full of propoganda and sensationalism, compared with other mid-east, european, and us journalist point of views. Talk about twisting the truth to make Israel look like the helpless victim. :roll:
Yahoo News...have fun reading

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=540&ncid=736&e=10&u=/ap/20021128/ap_on_re_mi_ea/vulnerable_israel

And here's a nice quote from it:

In two years of Mideast fighting, Palestinian militants have carried out hundreds of bombings and shootings. Across the northern border, the Lebanese group Hezbollah periodically fires missiles over the frontier.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
ckolsen said:
Israel is creating generations of new terrorists with their policies. We should do to Sharon what we do to all war criminals: death by hanging.
Is Israel requesting more money, or is it just the annual budget period, and Israel is getting the usual $4 billion?
Can't come up with an original thought?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=540&ncid=736&e=10&u=/ap/20021129/ap_on_re_mi_ea/mideast_jerusalem_day

The protesters called for Sharon to stand trial for "crimes against humanity."

"Sharon is a war criminal and must be punished!" the demonstrators shouted.

Oh..and here's some food for thought about all the protesting going on:

In Nabatiyeh, Lebanon, thousands of Hezbollah supporters turned out in heavy rain to hear Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah vow ongoing support for the Palestinian uprising and suicide attacks against Israel.

Hezbollah...People that blow up schools/temples/buses/shopping markets...wow..big men..

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
About this Discussion
61 Replies
16 Participants
ImpulseXvX
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing