Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering what the difference is between the ISF and F-Sport wheels. I know they're different wheels, but which cars come with each kind of wheel and what makes the ISF wheels so much more expensive*?

*ISF @ $6.6k, F-Sport @ $2k

I own a 2006 IS350 and have read that the F-Sport wheels do not fit my car with the stock front calipers. Anyone know if this is the case for the ISF wheels?

Thanks! (If this has been asked, then I fail at searching; sorry!)

·
Premium Member
14,403 Posts
Fail at comprehension! :lol:

19" IS-F wheels DO NOT FIT IS350 without Spacers.

19" F-SPORT wheels WILL FIT IS350 without Spacers.

IS-F wheels are made by BBS, therefore have a heftier price tag.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oooh, I see. Thank you both for the clarification.

On the IS350, what disadvantages would there be to using spacers to fit the IS-F rims?? Do they cost a lot or are they hard to install?

And can you point me in the right direction for finding more places to buy them (in hopes of finding cheaper dealers)? Thanks!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Post what you ultimately do OP. I kind of want to look into putting on the IS-F wheels on my 2008 IS 350 next year but know that I need the spacers. The problem is that I'm really not familiar with what they are and how much they cost. I'm also hoping the longer wait to put the IS-F rims on will make them get a little lower in price because right now, they seem to be around $2,000+ used

·
Registered
27 Posts
ISF wheel is better wait for some ISF owner change their wheel and sale it used. hehe $6600 just ridiculous, u can buy VR-G2 or RS-D with tire and still cheaper.
Factory parts cost a lot at dealer if u buy them new, but factory parts always cost less if u get them used or from junk yard!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.