Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of u ppl preparing for this? I really hope it takes a turn for the better. Was worried about the lex, but then found out I had flood coverage =) Lil bit rest assured, but to all if it does hit, be safe!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
I am going to home depot tommorow to load up on general supplies like batteries, flashlights and stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
turnip8snatch said:
U know I have been out of power this month a total of 40 hrs from sh*tty work and weather.....NO MORE!! I got a generator......

So i am prepared and the T1 works as long as the router is on. :p
Hey how much did the generator run you? Was thinkin about getting that myself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,654 Posts
I cannot figure out what the big deal is about some rain and wind. It rains all the time and my car is still here. I have had a 100+ mph wind blowing on my car before...and nothing fell off or broke.

If I parked it out on the beach....ahh...yea...that might concern me :lol: But, who in the MD/DC/VA area has a beach in their backyard?

Put you emergency brake on and you will be fine :lol:
 

·
Penetration Specialist
Joined
·
23,688 Posts
My car is going in the garage for the next few days...so it'll be safe :D ....hopefully :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
redline814 said:
I cannot figure out what the big deal is about some rain and wind. It rains all the time and my car is still here. I have had a 100+ mph wind blowing on my car before...and nothing fell off or broke.

If I parked it out on the beach....ahh...yea...that might concern me :lol: But, who in the MD/DC/VA area has a beach in their backyard?

Put you emergency brake on and you will be fine :lol:
It's not the parts of the car I'm worried about...its the debris flying into it that does worry me. I have a covered garage here at work I think I'm gonna keep my baby in till it passes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,654 Posts
viper66 said:
redline814 said:
I cannot figure out what the big deal is about some rain and wind. It rains all the time and my car is still here. I have had a 100+ mph wind blowing on my car before...and nothing fell off or broke.

If I parked it out on the beach....ahh...yea...that might concern me :lol: But, who in the MD/DC/VA area has a beach in their backyard?

Put you emergency brake on and you will be fine :lol:
It's not the parts of the car I'm worried about...its the debris flying into it that does worry me. I have a covered garage here at work I think I'm gonna keep my baby in till it passes.


Ohhh....good call regarding the use of a work garage :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
lol my car will have a blanket over it in the garage and I will probobly feed it some nice premium juice at a $2.09 a gallon later today :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,809 Posts
just park my car outside....let's not be girls about having our cars blwon away in the rain....
 

·
Penetration Specialist
Joined
·
23,688 Posts
ali1983khan said:
just park my car outside....let's not be girls about having our cars blwon away in the rain....
dont come crying to me like a girl when a tree limb falls on your car. :cry: :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,809 Posts
no problem....don't be jealous if i make it to the next meet in a '04 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,731 Posts
dje said:
errr


12pack coke at giant 5 packs for 10 dollars

if anyone cares :)
LMAO!!! That's such an awesome deal... It's the only time I buy cases of sodas. Whether it's Coke/Pepsi products, I stock up. I have one of those 5 tier shelves stocked w/12 packs. :lol:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top