Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Blue Glowie
Joined
·
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I grabbed a clip from our SEMA video for you all of the IS430.

File is about 6mb. Sorry dial-up people.

I figured you would all actually want to -see- the car rather than have a small crappy clip. ;)

Click here to download
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
I just found my next car...

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,231 Posts
rllinghardis300 said:
good contribution 22 dots for you.
giving dots to an Administrator :eek: :lol:

I believe he can give himself an obscene amount of dots. :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,991 Posts
kraze8 said:
rllinghardis300 said:
good contribution 22 dots for you.
giving dots to an Administrator :eek: :lol:

I believe he can give himself an obscene amount of dots. :crazy:
- how about you donate some dots to me!!! :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,231 Posts
dut said:
kraze8 said:
rllinghardis300 said:
good contribution 22 dots for you.
giving dots to an Administrator :eek: :lol:

I believe he can give himself an obscene amount of dots. :crazy:
- how about you donate some dots to me!!! :cry:
I thought you like your 169 dots. :lol:


someone stole my dots :oops: :bitching: :pissed:


back to the topic.....

I actually missed the the IS430 at SEMA! I attended the last day (friday) cause I couldn't get out of work earlier in the week. :bitching: that video just made me want to see it in person even more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,991 Posts
kraze8 said:
dut said:
kraze8 said:
rllinghardis300 said:
good contribution 22 dots for you.
giving dots to an Administrator :eek: :lol:

I believe he can give himself an obscene amount of dots. :crazy:
- how about you donate some dots to me!!! :cry:
I thought you like your 169 dots. :lol:


seriously.. how many you want?
- 450 so it can read 619 :chill:
 

·
Blue Glowie
Joined
·
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chigger said:
I wonder what kind of muffler (dual) is on the IS430? :roll:
Read the article on the homepage. It has all the nitty gritty. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,853 Posts
Great write up Jedi, seems you guys had a blast...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
826 Posts
if that car ever came to market i thinki would literally run to the dealership to trade in.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top