Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
i cant believe this...lil is is telling people not to post about things that will never exist! :lol: :lol: :lol:
hows that 3 inch custom exhaust and srt turbo coming
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
STFU and stop posting about the 430.
WHY DON'T YOU STFU PERIOD.
you were the primary instigator in the whole AWD discussion, and also played a role in the 430 discussion... so what, now you're all grows'up now that mom & pop plunked down their money for your car?

bitch, please :roll:

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
lil' IS 300 said:
you were the primary instigator in the whole AWD discussion, and also played a role in the 430 discussion... so what, now you're all grows'up now that mom & pop plunked down their money for your car?

he was in the AWD AND 430 discussion??? ....lmao :lol:

·
13,978 Posts
i love how the article gets linked to the CL forum! :roll:

those bastards over there getting jealous of our cars now? :lol:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oneeyejack said:
Lee IS300 said:
Check out the V8 IS430

Sorry I don't have time to see if this has been posted before.

http://www.imakenews.com/autospies/e_article000109854.cfm
you have time to edit the post yet you don't have time to scroll DOWN the page to see that there's another thread on this. :roll:
HUH?? The only edit change I made was to the subject, I added the "(pics too)" The "Sorry I don't have time to see if this has been posted before." was originally there so there was nothing to scroll down to. Not sure what you mean.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
s0yb0mb said:
lil' IS 300 said:

Right on sOy!! lil, this forum is called General DISCUSSION, so if we all STFU, what are we all going to discuss??

DISCUSSION: Consideration of a subject by a group; A formal discourse on a topic; an exposition.

The word is out there about the possibility of an IS430, whether its true or false, we IS300 guys like to DISCUSS it.

Maybe a new forum should be added called, STFU and you can hang in there by yourself.

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Lee IS300 said:
s0yb0mb said:
lil' IS 300 said:

Right on sOy!! lil, this forum is called General DISCUSSION, so if we all STFU, what are we all going to discuss??

DISCUSSION: Consideration of a subject by a group; A formal discourse on a topic; an exposition.

The word is out there about the possibility of an IS430, whether its true or false, we IS300 guys like to DISCUSS it.

Maybe a new forum should be added called, STFU and you can hang in there by yourself.
Yeah, but you don't have to discuss it every fucking day. There are a million fucking posts about the IS430...all the same thing. Sure you can discuss it...if you wanna discuss the same goddamn thing that was discussed the other day. Do a search for "IS430" see what you get you fucktard.

·
13,978 Posts
Lee IS300 said:
oneeyejack said:
Lee IS300 said:
Check out the V8 IS430

Sorry I don't have time to see if this has been posted before.

http://www.imakenews.com/autospies/e_article000109854.cfm
you have time to edit the post yet you don't have time to scroll DOWN the page to see that there's another thread on this. :roll:
HUH?? The only edit change I made was to the subject, I added the "(pics too)" The "Sorry I don't have time to see if this has been posted before." was originally there so there was nothing to scroll down to. Not sure what you mean.
meaning if you scrolled down the page on the main page there was another post about the is430.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
Lee IS300 said:
s0yb0mb said:
lil' IS 300 said:

Yeah, but you don't have to discuss it every fucking day. There are a million fucking posts about the IS430...all the same thing. Sure you can discuss it...if you wanna discuss the same goddamn thing that was discussed the other day. Do a search for "IS430" see what you get you fucktard.
And you always post stupid shit about stuff has already been discussed and stuff that you are going to get (turbo, custom 3 inch exhaust). you are no better. in fact you are worse. so STFU

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
15 Participants
IS300eR
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing